We are less than one week away from Disneyland finally reopening its gates and allowing Guests back into the theme park. In preparation for Guests reentering the park, Disney has taken many steps to ensure Guest safety. One of those steps is installing hand sanitizing stations all throughout Disneyland Resort. These stations can be found in Downtown Disney, Disneyland Park, and Disney California Adventure Park.
Here is a look at where you can find hand sanitizing stations throughout the Disneyland Resort.
Hand Sanitizer Locations Throughout the Theme Parks
Guests visiting Disneyland Park will be able to find 19 hand sanitizing stations throughout the theme park. While most of them are found around Main Street, Adventureland, and Fantasyland, each land has at least one sanitizing station.
Many of these hand sanitizing stations can be found outside Disneyland restaurants. According to the Disneyland mobile app, sanitizing spots can be found “At City Hall, the Baby Care Center, select dining locations and more”.
Disney California Adventure Park
According to Disney, there will be 14 hand sanitizing locations available to Guests throughout Disney California Adventure. While it has not been confirmed by Disney, this number could change when Avengers Campus opens up on June 4. The Avengers Campus symbol is on the map, but no more details have been added at this time.
According to the Disneyland mobile app and website, sanitizing locations can be found in California Adventure Park “At the Chamber of Commerce, the Baby Care Center, select dining locations and more”.
Downtown Disney District
The Downtown Disney District is where Guests can find the greatest amount of hand sanitizer locations — at least, as of right now, based on the number of locations listed online. According to the Disneyland Resort map, there are currently 21 locations spread throughout Downtown Disney.
Downtown Disney sanitizing locations can be found “At security screening areas, bag check locations, select tram loading zones and the main entrance to the Downtown Disney District”.
How You Can Find Hand Sanitizer Locations
Using the Disneyland Website
Guests who use the desktop version of Disneyland’s website can simply go to Disneyland.com and take these steps:
- Type “Hand Sanitizer” into the Search box
- Click on the result “Hand Sanitizer Locations”
- Scroll the site for hand sanitizer location information, including a list of locations in whichever theme park you would like.
At the Disneyland Resort, we’re committed to the health and wellness of our Guests and Cast Members. As part of this commitment, we offer complimentary hand sanitizer and basic first-aid services.To find a hand sanitizer location near you, please refer to the map on the desktop version of this website. You can also view hand sanitizer locations in the Disneyland app—or ask a Cast Member for assistance.
Using the Disneyland Mobile App
Guests can also use the Disneyland mobile app all to find out the locations of hand sanitizing stations. There is more than one way to access these locations.
The first method to finding the sanitizer locations is the following:
- Once you have the app opened, open the map to view the park
- Click the drop-down menu on the top and click “Guest Services”
- Once the pins appear, look for the ones that are identified with the Information Symbol. A picture of the symbol is below.
It should be noted that this Guest Services “Information” symbol can represent several things on the app, so you much click on each one to see if it is a hand sanitizer location.
The second method to finding the hand sanitizer locations goes as follows:
- Open the Disneyland App and click on the Search symbol at the bottom of the screen — it looks like a magnifying glass
- Type “Hand Sanitizer” into the search box
- Hand Sanitizer Locations will pop up. Click on it.
- Click on Find on Map
The theme park maps will then pop up with only the hand sanitizer locations being shown. Clicking on the number for the hand sanitizer location will have the Guest Services Icon pop up. However, instead of showing you all the Guest Services locations in the area, it will only show you hand sanitizer spots.
A third and final way to find hand sanitizing locations in the mobile app is as follows:
- Open the Disneyland mobile app, open the map to view the park
- Click the drop-down menu and click Guest Services
- Click Show List — at the top next to Guest Services
- Click Hand Sanitizer Locations
- You will be brought to the Hand Sanitizer locations page, where you can click find on map.
We hope that you find this hand sanitizer guide to Disneyland helpful and that you have a magical time on your Disneyland visit!
CLICK HERE to get started on booking your Disney trip today with Academy Travel!