Spooky season is here and Walt Disney World Resort is keeping two of its parks open later for Guests on Halloween night!
In these screenshots taken by Inside the Magic, we can see that EPCOT theme park will remain open from 11 AM until 10 PM on October 31.
Magic Kingdom park will also be open late, from 9 AM until 9 PM on Halloween night.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be open their usual hours, with Animal Kingdom closing at 6 PM and Hollywood Studios closing at 7 PM.
If you have plans to visit any of Walt Disney World Resort’s four theme parks on Halloween, you should book your Disney Park Pass reservation as soon as possible. They are filling up quickly.
As you can see from this Inside the Magic screenshot, only select parks still have availability on October 31. Disney’s Hollywood Studios is currently unavailable for all three reservation categories — single day ticket holders, Annual Passholders, and Disney Resort Hotel Guests.
If you plan to wear a costume to any Disney World park this Halloween season, make sure you abide by these official guidelines:
For Guests ages 13 and under:
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen.
For Guests ages 14 and older:
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (for example, full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks of any kind may not be worn (unless they are for medical or Guest safety purposes)
Are you excited about Disney World’s extended Halloween hours?