Personally, one of my favorite parts about the Halloween season at Disney is the specialty drinks! Disney knows exactly how to perfectly theme their beverages to help get Guests in the spooky mood.
Disney has released a complete guide to all the offerings at the hotels on Walt Disney World property for the 2020 fall season, but we wanted to focus specifically on the beverages. Check out our full 2020 Halloween Drink Guide to the Disney World Resorts and Disney Springs!
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Poisoned Apple Cocktail (Available through Nov. 1 at Barefoot Pool Bar) – Vodka, melon liqueur, blue curaçao, and pineapple juice with a novelty glow cube.
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Spooky Rum Punch (Available Through Oct. 31 at Banana Cabana) – Caribbean rum, sour apple liquor, and cranberry juice garnished with a Purple Poison Apple Novelty Glow Cube.
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Pop’s Potion Cocktail (Available through Oct. 31 at Petals Pool Bar) – Coconut rum, melon liqueur, pineapple and orange juice, Sprite, and blue curaçao floater with gummy worm garnish and purple Poison Apple Novelty Glow Cube.
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Witches Brew (Available at The Wave beginning September 15) — Tito’s vodka, Blue curaçao, sweet and sour mix, grenadine, and cranberry juice with a green sugared rim.
- Wild Apple Mule (Available at The Wave beginning September 15) — Crown Royal Apple, sparkling apple cider, and ginger beer with a candied dehydrated apple slice to garnish.
- Harvest Punch (Available at The Wave beginning September 15) Captain Morgan, butterscotch schnapps, orange juice, bitters, and pumpkin syrup with a cinnamon stick and star anise.
Bug Juice (Available through Nov. 2) – Vodka, raspberry liqueur, melon liqueur, and blue curaçao with house-made sweet-and-sour and topped with cranberry juice and gummy worms.
Outdoor Bars (All Items Available Through Nov. 2)
- Witch Way – Vodka and blue curaçao with pineapple and orange juices
- Jack-O-Lantern – Rum, dark rum, orange liqueur, lemonade, and orange juice with a float of grenadine
Dockside Margaritas (All Items Available through Nov. 2)
Black Magic Margarita – Tequila, orange liqueur, house-made sweet-and-sour, and black cherry purée.
More on 2020 Disney Halloween Food
Last year the Disney Parks were filled with unique and delicious Halloween foodie items that Guests fell for. From the classic Hades Nachos to the delicious Halloween Cinnamon Roll, there were so many different items Guests could choose from.
This year, Disney is not only bringing back some fall favorites but adding brand new food items including floats, cupcakes, and more! If you are looking for more information on some of these favorites, check out our complete foodie guide to all of the Halloween and fall food items Disney World has to offer during the 2020 season.
Which of these Disney Halloween drinks will you be trying? Let us know in the comments below.
If you want to visit Walt Disney World on your next family vacation, but aren’t sure where to begin planning, then don’t hesitate to reach out to our friends over at the Authorized Disney Vacation Planners at Academy Travel for a free quote.