Halloween season has officially begun at Disneyland Resort and they are ready to celebrate! From the Haunted Mansion Holiday to special Halloween Fireworks to Haul-O-Ween Cars Land, there is so much to see and do during this time of year. But what would Halloween be without the spook-tacular treats?
Take a look at some of our favorite offerings that will be available at Disneyland this year.
Disneyland Churro Offerings
- The Maleficent Churro can be found near Town Square and Sleeping Beauty Castle. This is a chocolate-covered churro with chocolate cookie crumbles and blended with colored sugar. Add marshmallow dipping sauce on the side for the perfect treat.
- The Pumpkin Spice Churro is located near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. This churro is rolled in pumpkin spice sugar with caramel dipping sauce add-on.
- Coco Churro can be found near Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and is a cinnamon-dusted churro served with a spicy cocoa dipping sauce.
- Bride Churro is located near the Haunted Mansion. This elegantly-dressed churro in a bouquet of vanilla and sugar.
- Groom Churro can be found near Critter Country. A classic churro dressed in both milk and dark chocolate.
California Adventure Churro Offerings
- Grab this Pumpkin Spice Churro at Willie’s Churros located near Buena Vista Street. A churro rolled in pumpkin spice sugar. Pair it with caramel dipping sauce for the perfect fall treat.
- The S’mores Churro can be found near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail. A delicious churro rolled in graham cracker crumbs and topped with chocolate chips and sweet marshmallow drizzle.
- What’s Halloween without caramel apples? Check out this Caramel Apple Churro located near Hyperion Theater.
- Head over to the Cozy Cone Motel and grab the Haul-O-Ween Churro. This churro is rolled in chocolate cream and filled cookies then topped with green icing, gummy worms and candies.
- The Horchata Churro is near Goofy’s Sky School and is a Horchata churro served with condensed milk.
Disneyland Park Offerings
Start off by grabbing some Candy Corn Cotton Candy over at the Outdoor Vending Carts.
Then, head on over to Carnation Café and pick up a Spicy Fried Chicken Sandwich, which is sriracha-glazed fried chicken breast on a brioche bun with spicy sandwich spread, pepper jack cheese, creamy mustard slaw and cilantro (served with fries, of course).
Or you can try the Hades Dog. This foot-long all-beef hot dog is served with harissa aïoli, lemon-pickled cucumbers, oven-dried tomatoes, sautéed peppers and feta cheese!
Finish with dessert at Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor. Try the Trick-or-Treat Sundae Duo, which is two sundaes in one. The sour gummy ice cream served with raspberry sauce, gummy treats and fruit candy is paired with chocolate ice cream topped with hot fudge and pieces of chocolate candy bars.
The Jolly Holiday Cafe
There are several offerings at the Jolly Holiday Cafe!
- The Toasted Salsa Roja Chicken Sandwich Combo is Salsa Roja shredded chicken served on rustic bread and topped with Jack and cotija cheeses. The sandwich combo is served with tortilla soup.
- Try the Sweet Potato Hand Pie which is filled with sweet potato pie filling and topped with orange white chocolate glaze and finished off with sweet toasted mini marshmallows.
- This spook-tacular Cruella de Vil Brownie comes with dark chocolate and white chocolate mousse and topped with a Cruella de Vil chocolate piece.
- Who doesn’t love cupcakes? Try the Graveyard Cupcake which is a chocolate cupcake with cherry filling, dark chocolate mousse and topped with Halloween sprinkles and a haunted chocolate tombstone piece.
- You can also try a Spiced Bundt Cake, a Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake, a Pumpkin Muffin or a Mummy Macaron.
Continue over to the Market House to try the delicious Bat Cookie! Or you can try some of the offerings at Plaza Inn, which include a Monster Halloween Cupcake, a Chocolate-Coffee Yule Log, or the Halloween Minnie Mouse Cake.
At Red Rose Taverne you can try either the Black Rose Dessert or the Pumpkin Spice Shake.
- Black Rose Dessert is a black truffle mousse with a sweet raspberry compote and a crunchy center topped with beautiful edible glitter.
- Pumpkin Spice Shake is a delicious frozen blend of white chocolate and pumpkin spice topped with salted caramel and whipped cream.
Head on over to Galactic Grill to try some of these offerings:
- Darth by Chocolate Parfait is layers of red velvet cake, chocolate cake, ganache, cookies, and dark chocolate mousse topped with chocolate flakes, a chocolate Darth Vader helmet and a mini chocolate lightsaber!
- Blood Orange Slush is the perfect refresher, complete with a swirl of raspberry sauce.
- Loaded Fleet Fries are loaded waffle fries topped with slow-cooked BBQ, pulled pork, cheese, chipotle ranch and cream cilantro-lime coleslaw.
At Alien Pizza Planet, you will get a pizza that is out of this world! The Supernova Special: Delicium 639 Pizza comes with spiced marinara sauce topped with sausage, salami, assorted cheeses, onions, olives and tomatoes drizzled with pesto.
You can also try the Flavus Tropicus Parfait, which is layers of pound cake, caramel pot de crème butter streusel, and pineapple mousse finished with sweet raspberry sauce, tangy pineapple topping and gold crispy pearls.
There is also a Vampire Alien Macaron which has a lemon filling. (Look at how cute he is).
California Adventure Park Offerings
Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream has several offerings to choose from.
- Spider Silk Macaron Sandwich is a black macaron with charcoal-tart cherry ice cream and then topped with popping candy and a drizzle of raspberry sauce.
- The Minnie Witch Ice Cream Bar is dipped in chocolate with chocolate accents and sprinkles.
- The Vampire Mickey Ice Cream Bar is dipped in chocolate with shortbread cookie.
- Try the Spiked Hard Apple Float which consists of hard apple cider and apple sorbet and then drizzled with caramel sauce.
- Boogie Man Sundae consists of scoops of mint chocolate chip ice cream, hot fudge, chocolate cookie crumbles and gummy candies and is served in a chocolate-dipped waffle bowl.
Adults can enjoy an array of beverages over at Hollywood Lounge.
- Honest Abe Apple Pie Cider
- Stone Ghost Hammer
- Elysian Night Owl Pumpkin Ale
- Left Coast Voodoo
- Howl-O-Ween Concoction which is Vodka and Honest Abe Apple Pie Cider
- My Bugs! My Bugs! is a Limeade slush served with grenadine and gummy worms
- Worms, Dice & Everything Nice is a Midori-limeade slush served with gummy worms
- Ghoulish Delight is sweet Cotton candy lemonade
- Supernatural Spirit is a Cotton candy vodka and cotton candy lemonade mixture
There are so many other Halloween offerings available throughout the Disneyland Resort so make sure to check them all out. All of these treats will be available throughout Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort, which runs through Oct. 31, 2019.
Which Halloween treat are you looking forward to trying at Disneyland Resort?
Source: Disney Parks