If you are missing the Disney magic and wish you were attending the spooktacular Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, don’t worry because we have a solution for you. We are sharing a delicious Halloween-inspired recipe for you to follow, allowing you to bring the Disney fall magic into your home!
If you’ve ever visited Walt Disney World or Disneyland during the spooky season, you know the parks bring nothing short of amazing and incredible themed food items — including a delicious Mickey Halloween cinnamon roll. And now, you at home, can recreate this elevated sweet treat thanks to an easy to follow recipe.
This recipe was brought to us by Pixie Dust Savings.
Mickey Halloween Cinnamon Roll Recipe
- 2 Original Size Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 Grande Size Cinnamon Roll
- Icing (included in the cinnamon roll package)
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Take 2 original size cinnamon rolls and pinch them onto the grande cinnamon roll. These two cinnamon rolls will be Mickey’s ears so place them accordingly.
- Bake for 13-17 minutes on 400 or until golden brown.
- Frost your Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Roll.
- Sprinkle with Halloween sprinkles
- Serve & enjoy!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is an event that takes place every year at Walt Disney World. Unfortunately, the 2020 Halloween party was canceled due to the current ongoing pandemic, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still bring the Halloween spirit into your own home! We recently wrote an article on how to bring the popular Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party right to you, which you can check out here.
Will you be making these Mickey Halloween Cinnamon Rolls this fall season? Let us know in the comments below.