Wine Bar George was one of the first Disney Springs restaurants to reopen, accepting Guests again on May 20, the first day of the Disney World entertainment district’s phased reopening.
Now, George Miliotes (the “George” in “Wine Bar George”) has shared details about an exclusive summer corkcicle promotion on his Twitter account!
☀️ NEW! ☀️ Color Block Corkcicles just in time for summer! $35 and includes a complimentary frozen beverage. Available while they last! pic.twitter.com/8UqJ2g2QK3
— George Miliotes (@WineBarGeorge) May 26, 2020
Miliotes shared, “NEW Color Block Corkcicles just in time for summer! $35 and includes a complimentary frozen beverage. Available while supplies last.” Considering that stemless Corkcicles usually cost between $25 and $30, this is a great deal!
We love the color scheme of these custom Wine Bar George Corkcicle stemless wine glasses. The lime green and bright blue hues make you want to sit by Lake Buena Vista and soak up the sun.
How are Disney Springs dining establishments staying safe?
As things are returning to some semblance of normal at Disney Springs, restaurants are abiding by a number of safety precautions to keep their staff members, Disney Cast Members, and Guests as safe as possible.
Wine Bar George’s official website states, “Wine Bar George is now open. We are committed to ensuring a safe environment for our guests and team members. For more detail on our safety measures click here. We look forward to seeing you soon.”
The Orlando dining establishment’s health and safety promises read as follows:
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager on every shift.
- We will continue to employ strict kitchen sanitation standards.
- All team members will pass a health check prior to their shift. Only healthy team members will be allowed in the restaurant.
- All team members will wash their hands often. This includes every time a team member exits the kitchen. Hand sanitizer/hand washing stations will be available to all guests and employees.
- All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with social distancing guidelines.
- We will clean, disinfect and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
- We will clean, disinfect and sanitize each dining area after every use.
- Place settings, tables, chairs, utensils and condiments will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Hard surface protection using Bio Shield technology.
- All menus will be contactless. We will use digital menus, guests will view menus with their own personal device.
- We encourage using cashless payment options.
- Guests will be seated to comply with social distancing guidelines.
Wine Bar George is a popular destination for Disney Springs visitors. It is the only onsite restaurant operated by a Master Sommelier and offers numerous seasonal menu offerings, including charcuterie and cheese platters.
The dining room and bar are currently open for brunch, lunch, and dinner depending on the day of the week. Contact them directly for reservation options.
Will you be rushing to Disney Springs for a limited edition Wine Bar George Corkcicle to start summer right? Tell us in the comments!