Attention Foolish Mortals — The Grim Grinning Ghost is coming out to socialize. If you are a fan of the classic Disney attraction, Haunted Mansion, then you are going to want to add this coffee Disney mug into your collection.
Over at World of Disney in Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort, we spotted this amazing heat sensitive Haunted Mansion themed coffee mug. At first glance, you see the iconic Haunted Mansion logo planted on the front of the coffee mug.
However, once you pour your morning coffee into the coffee mug and it gets heated up, a ghoulish delight will appear — The Hatbox Ghost! How cool? This grim grinning ghost comes out to socialize once he has a bit of morning coffee.
We spotted this Haunted Mansion mug over at World of Disney, which just recently opened to guests on May 27, in Disney Springs.
If you plan on visiting Disney Springs now that it has officially reopened, there are a few things you may want to keep in mind.
- Parking procedures including the possibility of closures of parking lots depending on capacity. Guests may only park in the Orange and Lime parking garages as all surface parking lots and valet will remain unavailable during the initial reopening of Disney Springs. You can read more about parking procedures here.
- Upon entering, all guests will undergo a temperature screening, and all guests (ages 3 and older) are required to wear face coverings.
- All entry and exit ways will have hand-sanitizing stations available for use. Portable handwashing stations have also been added throughout Disney Springs for guests to utilize when not near a restroom.
- Disney Springs has announced that, in order to keep capacity limited, even if you have an advance dining reservation, you may not be able to get in. You can read more about Disney Springs’ official statement here.
- Disney Springs will not be implementing a bag check, but there will be a temperature screening. You can read all about Disney Springs Security measures here.
Walt Disney World Resort also recently announced they plan to reopen their Disney Parks, pending the Florida Governor’s approval, mid-July. They will be opening in phases — Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Animal Kingdom on July 11 and EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 15.
Will you be heading over to Disney Springs anytime soon? Let us know in the comments.