The end result is a colorful array of Mickey silhouettes that will look great on your fridge or even framed on the wall!
Mickey Bubble Art Craft (Courtesy of Disney Family)
What You Need:
- Small bowls
- Warm water
- Food coloring
- Non-toxic dish soap
- Paper straws
- Blank white paper
- Mickey Mouse template
What You Do:
- Fill a bowl about half way with warm water. Add about 10-15 drops of food coloring to each container.
- Use a straw to blow into the bowl to make bubbles. Adults, be sure to help younger children. Blow into the water until the bubbles are taller than the edge of the bowl.
- Gently press the paper onto the bubbles. It may take a few tries (and a bit more food coloring) to get the bubbles to transfer to the paper. Play around with stirring up the bubbles, making them smaller and larger, and changing up the bubble pattern.
- Repeat these steps with additional colors of food coloring.
- Get creative with your craft pages! Don’t be afraid to try multiple bubble colors on each paper.
- Let the bubble art papers in the sun to dry completely.
- If you haven’t done so already, download and print the Mickey Mouse ears template. Carefully cut out.
- Trace the Mickey shape onto the bubble art pages.
- Carefully cut out each Mickey shape and, voila, your Mickey Mouse craft is complete! Display your fun Disney crafts in your home! (Remember: If you have a little one, only an adult should use scissors!)
In addition to being one of the most unique crafts for kids we’ve seen in awhile, these would also be great decorations for a and