- Package of
- Jar of pizza
- Package of Mozzarella string or pearls
- Package of Pepperoni
- Jar of
- Jar of
- Package of Parmesan
- Julienned Basil Leaves (optional)
- Red Chili Flakes (optional)
- Lay out the flat with corners on top, bottom, right, and left.
- Spread pizza on wrappers leaving the edges clear.
- Stack mozzarella and pepperoni horizontally.
- Fold in the two side corners and then the bottom corner.
- Wet the two top adjacent edges with water to secure closure.
- Then fold in the final corner.
- If you want a crunchier outside, it’s best to fry the in vegetable oil until golden on the outside. If you want to go for a healthier route, bake the at 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Ovens and oil may vary so adjust to your appliances.
- Plate with and as base and place on top. Garnish with Parmesan , basil, and chili flakes.
Triple B Cocktail
Golden Road Balboa Blonde Ale, Bourbon Whiskey and Simply Mixed Berry
Fun with Flavor
- Mother Earth Orange Vanilla Cali Creamin’ Ale
- Black Market Cucumber Sour
- Golden Road Balboa Blonde, with Strawberries & Pomegranate
- Aftershock Guavaaah! Pale Ale
Bigger & Bolder
- Bootlegger’s Rocco Red Ale
- Stereo Perfect Day IPA
- Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing Hazy IPA
- Karl Strauss Wreck Alley Imperial Stout
By the Glass- Bright ~ Refreshing:
- Backstreet Brewery, La Calleja, Mexican-style Lager
- Boomtown Brewery, Ingenue, Belgian White
- Mother Earth Brew Co., Orange Vanilla Cali Creamin’, Cream Ale
- Black Market Brewing, Cucumber Sour
- Golden Road Brewing, Balboa Blonde, Ale with Strawberries and Pomegranate
By the Glass- Balanced:
- Aftershock Brewing Co., Guavaaah!, Juicy Pale Ale
- Bootlegger’s Brewery, Rocco Red Ale
By the Glass- Hoppy ~ Robust:
- Stereo Brewing, Perfect Day, IPA
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Hazy Little Thing, Hazy IPA
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company, Wreck Alley, Imperial Stout