Stop number four at our , California ! The Festival Marketplace booth name says it all! These are from all over, though many are from California. This booth serves up a twist on an American classic with pizza and !
pass tabs can be saved at this booth as well. The only item is listed below, and there are no to use tabs for here. The only item on this Festival Marketplace booth’s menu is a delectable snack!
The Pepperoni Pizza are filled with Mozzarella and garnished with Parmesan, Parsley, and Red Pepper Flakes. It is served with two sauces, a and .
- Package of
- Jar of pizza
- Package of Mozzarella string or pearls
- Package of Pepperoni
- Jar of
- Jar of
- Package of Parmesan
- Julienned Basil Leaves (optional)
- Red Chili Flakes (optional)
- Lay out the flat with corners on top, bottom, right, and left.
- Spread pizza on wrappers leaving the edges clear.
- Stack mozzarella and pepperoni horizontally.
- Fold in the two side corners and then the bottom corner.
- Wet the two top adjacent edges with water to secure closure.
- Then fold in the final corner.
- If you want a crunchier outside, it’s best to fry the in vegetable oil until golden on the outside. If you want to go for a healthier route, bake the at 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Ovens and oil may vary so adjust to your appliances.
- Plate with and as base and place on top. Garnish with Parmesan , basil, and chili flakes.
Here’s California ‘ complete drink list. If you’re looking for to make, there are definitely options for you like, LeFou’s Brew, which mimics beer!
Triple B Cocktail
Golden Road Balboa Blonde Ale, Bourbon Whiskey and Simply Mixed Berry
Fun with Flavor
- Mother Earth Orange Vanilla Cali Creamin’ Ale
- Black Market Cucumber Sour
- Golden Road Balboa Blonde, with Strawberries & Pomegranate
- Aftershock Guavaaah! Pale Ale
Bigger & Bolder
- Bootlegger’s Rocco Red Ale
- Stereo Perfect Day IPA
- Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing Hazy IPA
- Karl Strauss Wreck Alley Imperial Stout
By the Glass- Bright ~ Refreshing:
- Backstreet Brewery, La Calleja, Mexican-style Lager
- Boomtown Brewery, Ingenue, Belgian White
- Mother Earth Brew Co., Orange Vanilla Cali Creamin’, Cream Ale
- Black Market Brewing, Cucumber Sour
- Golden Road Brewing, Balboa Blonde, Ale with Strawberries and Pomegranate
By the Glass- Balanced:
- Aftershock Brewing Co., Guavaaah!, Juicy Pale Ale
- Bootlegger’s Brewery, Rocco Red Ale
By the Glass- Hoppy ~ Robust:
- Stereo Brewing, Perfect Day, IPA
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Hazy Little Thing, Hazy IPA
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company, Wreck Alley, Imperial Stout
List of Other Festival Marketplace Recipes
If you want to catch up on our recipes, look below!