This year, Epcot will be celebrating its 27th year of the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival, making this event the longest-running annual festival at Epcot.
And Disney Parks has just announced brand new entertainment, topiaries, and more for Disney guests to look forward to!
The Garden Rocks Concert Series
This year, Epcot is throwing a concert like never before thanks to the Garden Rocks Concert Series. This talent lineup is like nothing we have ever seen before and we cannot wait to see some of the performers. Disney guests can expect acts like Daughtry, Don McLean, The Pointer Sisters, Plain White T’s, and others!
Check out the full schedule below and make sure those calendars are cleared:
- March 4-5 – Peabo Bryson NEW
- March 13-16 – Simple Plan
- March 17-19 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- March 20-23 – Mark Wills NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 24-26 – The Spinners
- March 27-28 – Sister Hazel
- March 29-30 – The Pointer Sisters
- March 31-April 2 – Former Journey Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- April 3-4 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- April 5-6 – Exposé
- April 7-9 – Berlin
- April 19-20 – Rick Springfield
- April 24-27 – Plain White T’s
- April 28-30 – Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles
- May 1-2 – Don McLean NEW
- May 5-7 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett NEW
- May 8-9 – Thelma Houston NEW
- May 10-11 – The Allman Betts Band NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 12-14 – Air Supply
- May 15-18 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 19-21 – Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 24-25 – Daughtry NEW
- May 26-28 – Marshall Tucker Band
- May 31-June 1 – Survivor
One of the best ways to watch the concert and make sure you don’t miss out on any of the fun is to book a Garden Rocks Concert Series Dining Package.
Disney guests can book the package for one of the shows at 5:30, 6:45 or 8 pm and each package includes breakfast, lunch or dinner at select Epcot restaurants! By booking the Garden Rocks Concert Series Dining Package, you are guaranteed concert seating.
Topiaries and Gardens
Aside from the amazing concert lineup, the 27th Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival will be bringing brand new topiaries as well.
For example, Epcot is debuting a brand new Remy topiary which will be the centerpiece of a Ratatouille Garden at the France pavilion. This is also where the new highly anticipated attraction, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure attraction, will open come summer 2020.
This new Remy topiary will be in the center of a beautiful “garden of veggies”, which is meant to represent all of the delicious ingredients of a typical ratatouille recipe.
Now, what would a festival be without delicious food? Epcot is hosting 17 Outdoor Kitchens this year plus other food-and-beverage stops!
Disney guests will see three brand new kitchens and will have the opportunity to enjoy “honey-laced treats at The Honey Bee-stro, citrus-based marvels at The Citrus Blossom, and sweet and savory delights at Florida Fresh”!
Goodness Garden Butterfly House
Disney guests can walk into the Goodness Garden Butterfly House where they will be surrounded by hundreds of butterflies. You will be immersed in a new world thanks to the beauty of nature.
If you want to visit the Epcot International Flowers and Garden Festival on your next family vacation, but aren’t sure where to begin planning, then don’t hesitate to reach out to our friends over at the Authorized Disney Vacation Planners at Academy Travel for a free quote.
Will you be attending the 27th Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival? Let us know in the comments.