Earlier this week, we found out that Disneyland is releasing their annual Halloween Haunted Mansion tiki mug design. But now, we have even bigger news.
This year Disney Parks will be releasing a Hatbox Ghost limited edition pin, a Haunted Mansion tiki inspired ornament, as well as the annual Halloween tiki mug on both coasts! That’s right — whether you are visiting Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resort, you could have the chance to purchase this Haunted Mansion tiki-inspired merchandise.
Walt Disney World Resort
This year’s limited-edition tiki Halloween mug will be available at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto at the Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. The Walt Disney World Resort Haunted Mansion mug will feature the empty hat box with his head placed safely on his shoulders (as you can see above). This mug slightly differs then the one over at Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney World Resort – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- The Hatbox Ghost Tiki Haunted Mansion Mug will go on sale starting October 15 at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto for Disney guests with a valid wristband. Wristbands will be distributed at Trader Sam’s Tiki Terrace starting at 9am ET on October 15. Wristbands will also be available starting at 10 a.m. on following days, but only while supplies last.
- A beverage purchase is required along with the Haunted Mansion mug. The Grim Grinning Grog beverage will include pineapple-mango dark rum, Bermuda black rum, blood orange, lime juice, a trio of tropical juices, and dashes of aromatic bitters. Disney guests under 21 can request a non-alcoholic.
- Trader Sam’s Grotto will open at 1pm ET on October 15 and will open at 3 p.m. ET on the days following.
- The Hatbox Ghost Ornament and Limited Edition Hatbox Ghost Pin will be sold at BouTiki in Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort beginning at 9 a.m. ET on October 15.
This year’s limited-edition tiki Halloween mug will be available at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar at The Disneyland Hotel.
Unlike the Walt Disney World Resort version, the Disneyland Resort mug will feature the Hatbox Ghost’s head inside his handy hat box.
Disneyland Resort – The Disneyland Hotel
- The Hatbox Ghost Tiki Haunted Mansion Mug will go on sale starting October 15 at the South Lounge of the Disneyland Hotel Convention Center from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. PST (The line will open at 5 a.m.).
- Complimentary parking at the Disneyland Hotel and Downtown Disney District will be available up to 20 minutes after the time of purchase with receipt.
- The Haunted Mansion mugs will also be available at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar with purchase of a beverage. The Grim Grinning Grog beverage will feature coconut rum, spiced rum, pineapple juice, red passion fruit syrup, and blue curaçao. Disney guests under 21 can request a non-alcoholic version.
- The Hatbox Ghost Ornament and Limited Edition Hatbox Ghost Pin will be sold at Disney’s Fantasia Shop at the Disneyland Hotel beginning at 7 a.m. PST on October 15.
Will you be adding any of the new Haunted Mansion tiki merchandise to your collection?