You know the magic and joy that every Disney Parks vacation can bring, and you can experience the same magic aboard a Disney cruise! Disney Cruise Line just released a special offer for cruises in 2019 and 2020. Whether you’re a big fan of Disney Cruise Line or you’ve always wanted to sail with Mickey Mouse, this is an offer you won’t want to pass up.
Disney Cruise Line is offering 50% off your deposit on select cruises in 2019 and 2020. If you book a Disney cruise by February 15, 2019, for a trip of 4 nights or more departing from June 22, 2019 through May 30, 2020, you will only be obligated to pay 50% of the required deposit at your time of booking.
If you’ve always wanted to embark on a Disney cruise or you’re wanting to set sail on another perfect nautical vacation, this is the offer for you. This offer allows you to only pay half of the required deposit, making it easier than ever to book a magical Disney Cruise Line vacation. Whether you want to sail to Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, in the Bahamas, or you’d love to take a trip to Alaska, Disney Cruise Line has vacations for every interest and offers fun and magic for everyone in your party.
We highly suggest taking advantage of this special offer while you can, as well as booking your vacation with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. We at Inside the Magic recommend Destinations to Travel for all of your Disney vacation planning needs. An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner at Destinations to Travel can take care of every detail of your Disney Cruise Line vacation, from securing your travel accommodations and flights to booking port excursions and reserving dining at Palo or Remy on your Disney Cruise Line ship. Click here for a no-obligation quote from Destinations to Travel for your 2019 or 2020 Disney Cruise Line vacation.
Check out the rest of the important details from the official Disney Cruise Line website below:
- Embark on a tropical 4-night or longer cruise to the Caribbean or the Bahamas—or choose from one of our other fun-filled itineraries to Alaska, Europe, Mexico and beyond. With exciting voyages sailing from Florida, New York, Texas and California, there’s no better time to cast off with Disney Cruise Line on that family vacation you’ve been dreaming about.
- Valid on all 4-night or longer sailings that do not require final payment at time of booking and take place between June 22, 2019 and May 30, 2020.
- This offer is valid from December 21, 2018 to February 15, 2019.
- U.S. and Canada only.
- Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses, gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Not valid on Categories with Restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT), suites or Concierge-level staterooms.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers and discounts.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
Will you be booking a 2019 or 2020 vacation on Disney Cruise Line? Share your favorite cruise memories with us in the comments!
Source: Disney Cruise Line