Fans of spooky season and players of Marvel’s Avengers (2020) video game will be glad to know that there is a new, seasonal update which celebrates Halloween and gives the characters festive costumes, perfect for the upcoming holiday.
Crystal Dynamics has released an update for their Marvel’s Avengers video game, which will include spooky costumes and skins for the playable characters. The new video game update is available on Google Stadia, PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. Also, the Cosmic Threat Event will be returning this year with more new rewards from October 21 to November 2. We previously reported on video game Fortnite also rolling out their own Halloween updates and events for this spooky season.
More on Marvel’s Avengers Halloween Patch
According to Comicbook.com, at this time there is no official word on how large the patch/update for the video game will be, but as always, players should be sure to have enough adequate space for an update. The patch notes for the game have been posted below.
- Black Panther, Iron Man, and Black Widow no longer disappear during their Keep an Eye on the Prize, A New Kind of Trust Fall, and Better Watch Your Back Takedowns.
- Fixed a multiplayer crash on Xbox and Windows PC.
- Thor’s cape in his “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame” Outfit no longer clips through his body.
- Thor’s body appears correctly in mirrors when wearing his “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame” Outfit.
- Fixed an issue on Xbox and PC where Ms. Marvel would sometimes not animate when in multiplayer.
- In Here Comes the Pain in the War for Wakanda Operation, enemies no longer go out of the map.
- Fixed an issue where the final step of the Panther King mission chain did not update if the War for Wakanda Operation was reset.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when Thor threw Mjolnir.
- The Anniversary Nameplate is properly unlocked for everyone who has met the requirements.
- Thor’s Warrior’s Fury Heroic no longer activates all buttons on prison convoy cages.
The official video game Twitter page shared numerous posts today showcasing the outfits and skins that players will be able to choose from starting today.
“The world is in a frightful place beneath the rule of AIM, The Avengers vow to send the threat back from whence it came. To celebrate this time of year these outfits do await, Get the Supernatural Avengers Outfit Set in the Marketplace!”
“This frightful season brings in the Supernatural Avengers Outfit Set, which features Thor, Iron Man, Kate Bishop, Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, and Black Widow in their own spooky attire that is inspired by classic Halloween concepts.”
“In a harrowing tale from comics back in 1992, Steve Rogers turned into Capwolf on a daring quest pursued. It’s a story now made famous with its highly unusual case, Get the Capwolf Outfit on October 21 in the Marketplace!”
This frightful season brings in the Supernatural Avengers Outfit Set, which features Thor, Iron Man, Kate Bishop, Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, and Black Widow in their own spooky attire that is inspired by classic Halloween concepts. pic.twitter.com/iyllQ07GUj
— Marvel's Avengers (@PlayAvengers) October 21, 2021
In a harrowing tale from comics back in 1992,
Steve Rogers turned into Capwolf on a daring quest pursued.
It's a story now made famous with its highly unusual case,
Get the Capwolf Outfit on October 21 in the Marketplace! 🐺 pic.twitter.com/Y0qlZriRL5
— Marvel's Avengers (@PlayAvengers) October 20, 2021
The video game has a star-studded cast voicing the characters. Laura Bailey (Black Widow), Travis Willingham (Thor), Troy Baker (Bruce Banner), Nolan North (Tony Stark), Jeff Schine (Captain Steve Rodgers), and Sandra Saad (Kamala Khan) can all be heard in the Marvel video game.
Will you be updating your character’s skin to a Halloween costume in Marvel’s Avengers? Be sure to let us know in the comments!