At the beginning of August, Disneyland Paris officially retired its free FastPass system and, instead, implemented a new paid system called Premier Access. This new system is charging Guests anywhere from €8-€15, which is around $9-$18, per ride at the theme park. The pricing varies depending on popularity.
Since Premier Access officially debuted, we have seen new signs installed at various attractions. But now, we are seeing a brand new Premier Access scanner installed at Tower of Terror.
DLP Report took to Twitter to share a photo of the newly installed Premier Access scanner spotted at Tower of Terror in Disneyland Paris. Per DLP Report:
First look at the new Tower Of Terror Premier Access scanner!
⚠️ First look at the new Tower Of Terror Premier Access scanner! 😱 pic.twitter.com/6IrIbNEuyO
— DLP Report (@DLPReport) September 15, 2021
Guests utilizing Premier Access will be offered a time slot, depending on availability, once they choose an attraction. After the Guest has paid, they will visit the dedicated Premier Access line at the attraction during the allocated time slot. Once there, present your QR code and you will then scan in using the new scanners installed at the attraction.
Per the Disneyland Paris website:
How to buy and use your Disney Premier Access
Make sure you’re ready to ride by downloading the official Disneyland Paris app before your visit!
- Open up the official Disneyland Paris app and sign in to your Disney Account or create one.
- Link your Ticket, Pass or Hotel + Tickets package to your account. Tip: do this before your visit to save time!
- Once you’re in the Disney Parks, choose an attraction and select the Guests that want to ride. You’ll be offered a time slot, depending on availability.
- After you’ve paid, head to the dedicated line of the attraction during your allocated time slot and present your QR codes (in the “My Disney Premier Access” section of the app).
The Disneyland Paris website states which attractions are utilizing the Premier Access FastPass system at this time:
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Ratatouille: The Adventure
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
- Star Wars: Hyperspace Mountain
- Star Tours: The Adventure Continues
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™
We do want to note that at this time, the only other Disney Park that currently offers a Premier Access system is Shanghai Disney.
However, Disney recently announced both FastPass+ at Walt Disney World and MaxPass at Disneyland will be retired and instead, Lightning Lane will debut.
If you visit Disneyland Paris in the near future, will you utilize Premier Access? Let us know in the comments below.
If you want to visit Disneyland Paris on your next vacation, be sure to get in contact with our friends at Academy Travel who will help you book your hotel reservations, Park Pass reservations, and dining reservations! Start planning your magical vacation by clicking here.