The Disneyland Resort just released some important dates regarding some of their most popular dining spots! One highly anticipated restaurant Disney food fans have been waiting for is New Orleans Square’s Blue Bayou.
Now, this favored dining location will be offering an alcoholic beverage menu for the first time ever. Let’s see exactly what libations they have to offer when the Blue Bayou restaurant reopens at Disneyland on May 27.
Disneyland reopened on April 30 of this year, but when it opened not all dining locations were available — including the Blue Bayou. Disney fans and vacationers make their reservations for this restaurant a great deal ahead of time due to its unique theme and popularity.
The Blue Bayou opened in the late sixties at the Disneyland Resort and still remains a fan-favorite to this day. Diners can sit waterside and watch the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction boats glide on by while enjoying delicious and authentic Cajun-style eats. Now, for the first time in Disney history, the Blue Bayou will be offering alcoholic beverages! The only other location in Disneyland to offer alcohol beverages is Oga’s Cantina in Galaxy’s Edge.
What exactly will be offered? Lets check out the drink menu!
- Wines by the glass only
- Miner Family Winery, Chardonnay, Napa Valley (5 oz for $11)
- J. Wilkes, Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles Highlands District, CA (5 oz for $11)
- Sparkling Wine
- Le Grand Courtâge, Blanc de Blancs Brut Grand Cuvée, France (Glass $10, Bottle $40)
- Wine Tasting Selection
- Duckhorn Vineyards, Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley ( 3 oz/$7, 5 oz/ $13)
- Far Niente, Chardonnay, Napa Valley ($12.50/$24)
- Flowers Vineyards, Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast ($11/$21)
- Silver Oak, Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley ($21/$41)
- Alcoholic Beverage
- Hurricane Cocktail ($15)
- Ambita Amber Lager ($11.50)
- Karl Strauss® Boat Shoes Hazy IPA ($11.50)
For Guests wondering about the restaurant’s famous Mint Julep non-alcoholic beverage, no need to worry! The restaurant will still be offering this refreshing Disney staple, plus a little more! Make sure you grab your reservations when they become available May 18th.
What do you think about the new Blue Bayou beverage menu? Let us know in the comments!