Have you ever wanted to work at Disney World? Now is your chance!
The Patina Group, which operates many restaurants at Disney Springs and EPCOT, is currently hiring at many of their locations at Disney Springs in Walt Disney World. But that’s not all because they are offering signing bonuses for many positions — Some up to $500 in bonuses!
So, which restaurants are hiring, and which positions offer a signing bonus? We put together a complete breakdown of the 32 current job listings:
- Restaurant General Manager
- Host, Morimoto — $300 Bonus
- Line Cook, Morimoto Asia — $500 Bonus
- Street Food Attendant, Morimoto Asia — $300 Bonus
- Cook, Morimoto Asia — $500 Bonus
- Sous Chef, Morimoto Asia
- Busser, Morimoto Asia — $300 Bonus
Did you know that Morimoto is the most booked restaurant at Disney Springs? Here is how Disney describes Morimoto Asia:
Experience the finest in Pan-Asian cuisine as Chef Morimoto of Iron Chef America unveils his most exciting restaurant yet.
Enzo’s Hideaway and Tunnel Bar
- Busser, Enzo’s Hideaway and Tunnel Bar
- Server, Enzo’s Hideaway and Tunnel Bar
Enzo’s Hideaway is one of my personal favorite restaurants at Disney Springs! It is tucked away underneath The Edison and Maria & Enzo’s. Here is how Disney describes Enzo’s Hideaway:
Sip on prohibition-era cocktails and enjoy delicious bites at a tunnel bar exuding an intimate, 1920s speakeasy-vibe.
- Server, Tutto Italia
- Line Cook Tutto Italia — $500 Bonus
- Host, Tutto Italia — $300 Bonus
- Kiosk Attendant, Tutto Italia — $300 Bonus
- Concession Cook, Tutto Italia — $500 Bonus
- Busser, Tutto Italia — $300 Bonus
- Food and Beverage Supervisor, Tutto Italia
Disney describes Tutto Italia as:
Relax in Old World ambience as you enjoy chicken, fish, handmade pasta, lasagna and more.
On the outside patio or in the airy dining room amid murals of ancient Rome and sparkling chandeliers, relish the rich, textured flavors of authentic Italian dishes from a menu created by award-winning chef and California restaurateur Joachim Splichal.
Vivoli il Gelato
- Gelato Preparer, Vivoli il Gelato — $500 Bonus
- Ice Cream Attendant, Vivoli il Gelato — $300 Bonus
Here is how Disney describes Vivoli il Gelato:
Experience the hand-crafted goodness of Italian gelati, sorbetti, espresso drinks and more. After 85 years, this world-famous, family-run gelato shop from Florence, Italy has chosen to open its second storefront in history—right at Disney Springs! And now, you can grab gelato on the go with the new Vivoli il Gelato Cart!
- Food and Beverage Supervisor, Via Napoli
- Busser, Via Napoli — $300 Bonus
- Pizza Cook, Via Napoli — $500 Bonus
- Host, Via Napoli — $300 Bonus
Here is a little about Via Napoli, which, unlike the other restaurants listed above that are located at Disney Springs, is located inside of EPCOT at World Showcase:
Discover authentic Italian cooking, including hearty pastas, fresh salads and pizzas perfected in wood-burning ovens.
Maria and Enzo’s
- Line Cook, Maria and Enzo’s — $500 Bonus
- Host, Maria and Enzo’s — $300 Bonus
- Busser, Maria and Enzo’s — $300 Bonus
Maria and Enzo’s is a high-end dining experience which Disney describes as:
Step into the golden age of air travel when you savor authentic Italian cuisine inside this stunning trattoria.
- Sous Chef, The Edison
- Broiler Cook, The Edison — $500 Bonus
- Busser, The Edison
- Host, The Edison — $300 Bonus
- Saute Line Cook, The Edison — $500 Bonus
The Edison gives off a 1920’s nightclub feel inside of Disney Springs. Disney describes this restaurant as:
Swing by this lavish, industrial gothic-style hotspot for classic American cuisine, craft cocktails and unique entertainment.
- Pizza Maker, Pizza Ponte — $500 Bonus
- Kitchen Supervisor, Pizza Ponte
Best pizza at Disney World? I think so! Here is how Disney describes this eatery:
Discover the perfect place to pick up a quick, satisfying bite— morning, afternoon or late-night.
We hope that this guide to the numerous job listings at Disney World has helped in your job search! You can apply for any of these positions by clicking here.
What else is new at Disney Springs? You can look forward to a brand new show from Cirque du Soleil called Drawn to Life coming later this year to Disney Springs.
Let us know which Patina Group restaurant is your favorite in the comments below!