As a permit was filed to begin work on the Moroccan Pavilion back in September, it seems as some refurbishments may be coming our way, so far now, Spice Road Table is the only restaurant open at EPCOT. Though we’re a little bummed we won’t be getting our Mocha Coffee at Spice Road Table anymore, Disney is bringing us a brand new menu with super delicious food and beverage options!
This quick-service restaurant is now serving up a variety of Mediterranean Small Plates! Time to take a look at what we’ll want to taste first.
At Spice Road Table, you’re invited to stop in on your adventure around the World Showcase Lagoon to savor Mediterranean small plates—like spicy shrimp, fried calamari, naan spreads and the Spice Road Table sampler—while absorbing the décor inspired by outdoor cafés from the Moroccan seaside.
- Hummus Fries with Citrus Chipotle, Preserved Lemon
- Pomegranate-Chili Crispy Cauliflower with Red Pepper Aleppo Sauce (plant-based)
- Fried Calamari with Rémoulade and Harissa Sauce
- Grilled Lamb Kefta with Tzatziki, Radish, Cherry Tomato Confit
- Naan Spreads – Hummus, Chermoula, Marinated Olives, Za’atar
- Spicy Shrimp with Chili, Garlic, Peri Peri Sauce
- Tiropitakia – Cheese-filled Phyllo, Cucumber Tomato Relish
- Dolmas – Grape Leaves filled with Rice and Herbs, Marinated Olives, Charred Lemon (plant-based)
- Spiced Chicken with Ras el Hanout, Mint Yogurt
- Road Table Sampler – Lamb Kefta, Tzatziki, Spiced Chicken, Tiropitakia
- Dessert Platter – Assorted Moroccan Pastries
It’s that happy hour feel but Mediterranean style with these small plates so you have to have drinks of course!
Cozy up to the cuisine and drink in the unforgettable sights provided by this quaint locale’s scenic dining area.
Beer and Wine
- Tusker Pale Lager, Africa
- Casa Lager, Morocco
- Estrella Damm, Spain
- Maeloc Strawberry Hard Cider, Spain
- Opici Family Red Sangria, Spain
- Opici Family White Sangria, Spain
- Paul Cheneau Lady of Spain Cava Brut, Spain
- Mas Fi Cava Brut, Spain
- CVNE Cune Rioja Crianza, Spain
- Bonassia Cabernet Sauvignon, Morocco
- Kasbah Red Blend, Morocco
- Argyros Atlantis Red Blend, Santorini
- Domaine Sigalas Assyrtiko, Santorini
- Burgans Albarino, Rias Baixas, Spain
- Skouras Moscofilero, Peloponnese
- Marques de Caceres Excellens Rosé, Spain
Alcoholic Specialty Beverage
- Mahiarita – Fig Brandy, Agave, Lime Juice, Sumac Salt, and Pomegranate Seeds
- Pomegranate Mimosa
- Hibiscus Mimosa
- Blood Orange Mimosa
- Moroccan Mule – Fig Vodka, Ginger Beer, Agave, and Lime
- Medina Mixer – African Rum, Tangerine Liqueur, and Cranberry Juice
- Sahara Spritz – Botanical Cucumber and Mint Vodka, Soda Water, and Lime
- Iced Mint Tea with Gin
- Moroccan Hot Tea Service
- Iced Mint Tea
- Assorted Fountain Beverages
Dinner and drinks with a view anyone? Let’s grab a Park Pass and head on over to EPCOT immediately!
If you’re in need of assistance planning your next trip to EPCOT, experts at Academy Travel can help you organize your Walt Disney World Resort trip!