It’s the most wonderful time of the year at the Most Magical Place on Earth! We can’t wait to experience all the holiday season has to offer at Disney World this year. And now, we know what the theme park hours will be during the most magical week of all — Christmas week!
Disney World Park Hours: Holiday Season
Disney has officially released the Walt Disney World Resort theme park operating hours for the week of Christmas. Read more on the extended park hours for the holiday season here.
Here are the theme park hours you can expect for Sunday, December 20, through Saturday, December 26:
- Magic Kingdom: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- EPCOT: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Disney Springs: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Disney World Holiday Offerings 2020
Although Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party won’t be happening this year, there will still be plenty of holiday cheer at Disney world.
Here is a breakdown of all of the offerings for the holiday season at Disney World from November 6 through December 30:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom to receive “festive flotillas”
- Holiday Promenades at EPCOT
- Merry Motorcades at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Santa at all four parks and Disney Springs
- Magic Kingdom to showcase the Toy Soldiers with the Main Street Philharmonic.
- Special Projection on Cinderella Castle instead of “Castle Dream Lights”
- Minnie Mouse hosts dining at Hollywood & Vine in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Santa Goofy and other famous friends in holiday-
- themed outfits will be in attendance
- Disney Springs hosts Christmas Tree-Trail
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar will transform into Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar at Disney Springs
- Disney Springs will have magical snowfall in the evening
- November 27th “highlights” from EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays food will begin being served at World Showcase
- Joyful! Returns to sing at EPCOT
You can read more details about all of the holiday offerings coming to Walt Disney World for November and December in our complete guide here.
In our opinion, it is still worth it to visit Disney World this Holiday season. There is so much to see and do during the festive time of year. Click here to read more about why we think booking a holiday trip is worth it!
Ready to book a trip to Disney World for Christmas? The holidays are calling your name! Click here to book the most magical vacation yet.