Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is celebrating it’s one year anniversary and you can celebrate from the comfort of your home!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opened to guests at Walt Disney World just a year ago on August 29th. Although not everyone can be at Hollywood Studios to celebrate this milestone, Disney Parks is giving us a virtual look. Guests can safely get a 360-degree view into 2 popular landmarks located in Galaxy’s Edge.
Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiques
Virtually travel to the Black Spire Outpost and take a look into Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiques. Collect fun and unique artifacts for you and your whole family. Make sure you take a good look around at what other artifacts Dok-Ondar keeps in his den. Take a good look around with no credits necessary.
Another popular hot spot at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is the watering hole known as Oga’s Cantina. DJ R3X is playing some fun and fast tunes as guests take in the great decor. In this 360-degree virtual look, you will see guests enjoying each other’s company and enjoying various libations. Star Wars fans may even recognize the familiar tune that’s playing throughout the Cantina.
Other Ways to Celebrate at Home
- Make your own Blue or Green Milk (recipe HERE)
- Check out the new Star Wars merchandise that is coming to Target this weekend! (View HERE)
- Take a look back to opening day of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (HERE)
- Take a virtual ride of Rise of the Resistance and Millenium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run by visiting the Inside the Magic Youtube Channel. Don’t forget to subscribe and turn on your post notifications!
- There’s nothing like a good old Star Wars movie marathon to get you in the spirit! (ideas HERE)
How do you plan on celebrating Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge’s anniversary? Let us know in the comments!