While we might still technically be in the middle of Summer, there’s a bit more of free reign to start talking about the holiday season this year given that many of us are still stuck at home with no idea on what day of the week it is, let alone the month!
If like us, you’re already looking forward to celebrating Christmas this year with over 10 advent calendars, then you can add this new one from Disney and Boots to your collection.
The Disney 12 Socks of Christmas calendar showcases 12 different doors hiding different pairs of Disney socks. Not all of the socks have a winter theme and only a few seem to be themed to Christmas, so you can get away with wearing them for a little longer around other times of the year.
What’s somewhat surprising is that the full collection has been revealed (scroll to the bottom if you don’t want to spoil it!).
The calendar is set to feature:
- Thumper from Bambi
- Sebastian from The Little Mermaid wearing a Santa hat
- Lady and The Tramp with some festive mistletoe
- Olaf from Frozen (what would a Christmas collection be without Olaf?)
- Mickey Mouse wearing a Santa reindeer hat
- Timon and Pumbaa from The Lion King
- Various dalmatians from 101 Dalmatians
- Cogsworth from Beauty and the Beast with a festive message
- Minnie Mouse dressed as Mrs.Claus
Check out some of the collection below:
While not on sale yet, the Boots advent calendars sell very quickly so be sure to keep checking the Boots website to see when it’s available. We do know that the calendar will be retailing at £30 (around $40). Not a bad price for 12 pairs of Disney socks, plus the surprise of finding out which pair you will get!
Let us know what you think of the Disney socks advent calendar in the comments below!