Disney Family always surprises us with the cute family friendly DIY’s! They are always a fun idea to get your kids engaged in a different activity, or even a little artsy time for yourself.
And this Winnie the Pooh Beehive Birdhouse is adorable! It would look super cute to decorate any room, and it is extremely easy to make!
Here are the supplies you will need to make the Winnie the Pooh Beehive Birdhouse:
- 5-inch round hanging terrarium
- Floral tape
- Hot glue
- Floral wire
- Artificial bees for crafting
Now, it’s time to put your the together… Here is how to the beehive birdhouse:
- Wrap entire terrarium with floral tape.
- Starting at the top of the terrarium, begin hot gluing the rope around the terrarium. You’ll want to coil the rope around the sides, keeping the rows next to each other neatly, and covering the entire terrarium.
- Once you reach the opening of the terrarium, trim the rope and start again on the opposite side.
- Glue a circle of rope around the opening of the terrarium to trim the entrance of the birdhouse.
- Attach artificial bees to floral wire, and attach them to the beehive birdhouse.
- Add a piece of twine to hang the beehive in the garden.
If you like this DIY, you might also like these other ideas:
- Disney DIY: Mickey Fireworks Family Shirts for Fourth of July
- ‘it’s a small world’ DIY Flower Pot Stakes
- DIY Pirates of the Caribbean Skeleton Fountain
- At Home Imagineering – DIY Haunted Mansion Effects
- DIY Mickey Mouse Tic-Tac-Toe for a Fun Family Game Night
- DIY Pressed Floral Minnie Mouse Card That Keeps Your Blooms!
What did you think of this cute ? Would you be interested in doing this the DIY? Let us know in the comments below.