Disney World Parks are open and welcoming guests back to the Happiest Place on Earth! After months of social isolation, it sounds like fun to be able to go to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, EPCOT or Hollywood Studios.
This is also a great opportunity to take a look at the new park merchandise! For example, these new Confetti Minnie Mouse Ears are the perfect cheerful accessory for walking around Disney parks this summer.
Confetti Minnie Mouse Ears
The Minnie ears are made of colorful sequin, with plastic ears. Inside the ears there are tiny Mickey Mouse shaped confetti in multiple colors that move around.
We spotted these Minnie ears at The Chapeau inside Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort as well as right outside the main entrance to Magic Kingdom for $29.99.
So, if you are going to be heading to Magic Kingdom anytime soon, make sure to keep an eye out for these cuties.
More Minnie Mouse Ears
If you are a fan of Minnie Mouse ears, here are some other ones you might also enjoy:
- EPCOT Debuts New Canada Themed Minnie Ears
- Get Ready to Sparkle! New Trina Turk Minnie Ears
- Aloha! NEW Tropical Aulani Minnie Ears Online Now!
- Soar Straight to Neverland With ‘Peter Pan’ Inspired Ears
- Let’s Get Down To Business With These “Mulan” Minnie Ears
There are also some inspired Minnie Mouse ears that are also spectacular and unique!
- Splash Mountain Inspired Minnie Mouse Ears
- Light Up Your Nights With These Minnie Inspired Ears!
- Adorable Annual Passholder Inspired Quarantine Minnie Ears
- Matching Minnie Ears and Face Masks for Instagram Worthy Photos
- Ashley Eckstein “Star Wars” Droid Minnie Ears on Sale Tomorrow!
Did you like the new Confetti Minnie Mouse Ears? Would you buy them at The Chapeau? Let us know in the comments bellow.