The Disney Family site shared an incredibly refreshing and easy to make recipe for strawberry basil mint lemonade. This drink is perfect for any occasion whether it’s an outdoor picnic, a poolside refresher or even just a casual drink for a relaxing day at home.
We’ve shared the recipe below and added in a way to make it boozy if you’re looking for the perfect summer party drink!
Strawberry Basil Mint Lemonade Recipe
- 3 cups freshly squeezed Meyer lemon juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups sliced strawberries, hulled
- 6 basil leaves
- 8 mint leaves
- 6 cups cold water
- Mix together the sugar with the lemon juice and stir until the sugar has dissolved in the pitcher.
- Use a blender to puree the strawberries, basil and mint until the ingredients form a smooth mixture, then add it to the pitcher.
- Once you have the base flavor for your strawberry basil mint lemonade, mix in the 6 cups of cold water. Serve the drink over crushed ice. The recipe should make about 3.5 quarts.
- If you’re wanting to make this strawberry lemonade recipe boozy, add vodka into the mix — either plain or strawberry flavored! This is sure to give the drink an extra kick for a summer party setting.
The Disney Family site even added in a fun and super simple way to give the drinks a little extra Disney flair. Using just three-dimensional Disney stickers and colorful fun straws, you can take these drinks to a magical new level.
*Recipe from Disney Family Site*
For other summer drink recipes, check out these articles below!
- DIY Disney Drinkin’: Summertime Freeze Drink Recipes From Disney Cruise Line
- DIY Disney Drinkin’: 3 Popular Drink Recipes From California Adventure Cove Bar
- DIY Disney Drinkin’: EPCOT’s Frozen Limoncello Margarita Recipe
- Disney Dole Whip Recipe: Make the Iconic Theme Park Treat at Home!
Will you be trying out this strawberry lemonade recipe soon? Let us know in the comments.