Looking for a way to mirror that fast food breakfast sandwich that you’ve been craving while spending time at home? This Mickey Breakfast Sandwich how-to will help you fill your hungry void, while also giving you the light allusion of being at a Disney park.
All Food Should Be Mickey Shaped
Let’s face it, we truly believe that all foods should be shaped like the main mouse himself! It definitely makes breakfast more magical! These sandwiches are very simple to make, with the most hands-on part being the making of the biscuits! But don’t worry, if you follow these instructions step-by-step, you’ll only be a few minutes away from a nice hearty breakfast!
To make these savory breakfast sandwiches, you’ll need the following:
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 4 Tsps baking powder
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Cup margarine (plus butter or margarine for cooking)
- 1 Cup milk
- Fried eggs
- Sausage patties
- Mickey Silicone Breakfast Mold or cookie cutter
Follow these steps for the breakfast of your dreams:
- First, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Cut in margarine with a fork or pastry cutter.
- Stir in milk and mix until combined.
- Melt butter or margarine on an iron skillet over medium/low heat.
- Place your silicone Mickey mold on the skillet and fill with biscuit batter.
- Cook biscuits for about 5 minutes on each side, or until brown on the bottom.
- Cut biscuits in half and fill with a fried egg, cheese, sausage patty, or your favorite breakfast sandwich toppings.
Just like that, you’re done! Enjoy your Disney breakfast and try some of these other magical recipes, linked below!
Original recipe from Disney Family.
Want more Disney recipes to try at home? We’ve got you covered!
- -Roasted White Chocolate Budino: Make This Popular Disney Treat From Home
- -Rumbly in Your Tumbly? Try These Winnie the Pooh Pancakes at Home!
- -Joffrey’s Releases Exclusive Spring Tea Cocktail Recipes!