The nights at Walt Disney World are about to get even darker. Inside the Magic is issuing a warning to all the princes and princesses: The Most Magical Place on Earth is about to be overrun by a villainous frenzy of pirates and witches and all other Disney baddies for a wicked good time.
Yes, the Disney Villains After Hours event starts tonight at the Magic Kingdom park. Villains in attendance include but are not limited to, Ursula, Lady Tremaine, Gaston, Oogie-Boogie, Cruella De Vil, and Captain Hook. But it’s not a one-night affair. Oh, no. The Disney Villains have made it clear that they will continue to take over the Kingdom on select nights between February 7, 2020, and July 10, 2020.
This will be a gathering of Villains not seen before at any of the World . For those guests who have the courage to face these blaggards–or the audacity to join in on their dastardly deeds–you will play witness to the following:
- The New Villains’ Cursed Caravan
- A new villains-only parade that will feature Maleficent the Dragon, Gaston, Oogie Boogie, Cruella De Vil, Dr Facilier, Captain Hook, and more!
- The villains will gather to march in the caravan twice each night, and we can only imagine how spectacular Maleficent’s fire-breathing dragon from the festival of fantasy parade will look at night.
- The “Villains Unite the Night” Stage Show
- Disney describes the show as “Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this show, which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier, and Maleficent.”
- A villainous dance party
- “Dance the night away during this sinister soiree as a party DJ electrifies the night with monstrous music on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage.” -Disney
- Villain-inspired additions to two classic Magic Kingdom attractions.
- Pirates of the Caribbean & Space Mountain.
Guests will also have the chance to take advantage of special and try devilishly delicious event-exclusive food and beverage options as well as purchase event-exclusive merchandise.
This sinister soiree is an extra-ticketed event, and guests can enter the park as early as 7 pm. Tickets purchased in advance cost $145 plus tax, and tickets purchased on the night of the event cost $155 plus tax. All Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members get a $30 discount.
All guests planning to attend are encouraged to Disneybound as their favorite villain, but we advise Adults to mind the line between Disneybound and Cosplay. Guests are also asked to share their experiences using the hashtag #VillainsAfterHours.
Are you planning on attending the Disney Villains After Hours event during your Disney vacation? Which villains are you most excited to see? Are you glad you no longer have to wait for the Halloween Party to get your villain fix? Let us know in the comments!