If you have a sweet tooth and you plan on visiting the 2020 Epcot International Festival of the Arts, you’ll have to stop by the Decadent Delight booth.
Disney guests can indulge in “a gallery of divine delectables that transform dessert into fine art!” From fruit tarts to chocolate chip cookies, there is an entire list of delicious desserts to try.
Take a look at this year’s Decadent Delight menu below.
2020 Decadent Delights Booth Offerings:
- White Chocolate and Purple Sweet Potato Mousse, Caramel, Coconut and Maple Meringue
- Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Pretzel Crunch (KA)
- Lemon and Blood Orange Tart
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate-Chip Cookie (KA)
- White Chocolate Figment Puzzle on an Artist Palette (KA)
- 3 Daughters Strawberry Blonde Nitro, St. Petersburg, FL
- Breckenridge Nitro Vanilla Porter, Breckenridge, CO
- Young’s Double Chocolate Stout, England
- Biagio Moscato d’Asti, Piedmont
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Black and Blue Port, St. Petersburg, FL
- Cold Fashioned Coffee Cocktail
- Neapolitan Beer Flight
This year’s festival will make its debut on January 17, 2020 and will run all the way through February 24th, 2020.
Need Help Planning Your Disney Vacation?
They can help book your Disney resort, dining reservations, FastPass reservations, and even offer tips and tricks so you and your family don’t miss out on any of the magic at Walt Disney World.
Will you be attending the 2020 Epcot International Festival of the Arts? Let us know in the comments.