Art and innovation collide at the extremely popular (and delicious) Pop Eats! Booth and we have some great news for everyone planning on attending the 2020 Epcot International Festival of the Arts.
The Pop Eats! Booth is returning this year and the menu looks divine. Let’s take a look:
2020 Pop Eats! Booth Offerings:
- Sous Vide Chicken Roulade with Apples and Sage served with Warm Brie Fondue, Blueberry and Beet Gel and garnished with Beet Chip Crumbles (GF)
- Shrimp Ceviche with Lime Mint Foam (GF)
- Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Belgian Chocolate (KA)
- Pop’t Art: Modern-design Sugar Cookie with Strawberry Filling (KA)
- Blue Sky Black Cherry Boba Freeze (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- #RainbowSherbetGlitterDreamAle by Playalinda Brewing Co., Titusville, FL
- Popping Bubbles Cocktail
- Tomato Soup Can Bloody Mary
This year’s festival will make its debut on January 17, 2020 and will run all the way through February 24th, 2020.
Need Help Planning Your Disney Vacation?
They can help book your Disney resort, dining reservations, FastPass reservations, and even offer tips and tricks so you and your family don’t miss out on any of the magic at Walt Disney World.
Will you be attending the 2020 Epcot International Festival of the Arts? Let us know in the comments.