It’s that time of year again — The Annual Epcot International Festival of the Arts at Walt Disney World Resort will return with a celebration of visual, performing, and culinary arts!
The 2020 Epcot International Festival of the Arts will take place from January 17, 2020 through February 24, 2020. This annual event will feature amazing artists and a wide selection of culinary arts opportunities for Disney guests to enjoy as they channel own inner artist.
Disney on Broadway Concert Series
The ever popular Disney on Broadway Concert Series will also be making a return to the theme park at America Gardens Theatre. This year, The annual Epcot International Festival of the Arts will show three performances headlined daily by famous Broadway stars who will all reprise fan-favorite songs from past Broadway performances in award-winning shows such as Tarzan, The Lion King, and Mary Poppins.
Check out the 2020 lineup:
- Jan. 17, 20, 21, 24 and 25: Kissy Simmons and Alton Fitzgerald White (The Lion King)
- Jan. 18, 19, 22, 23 and 25: Heidi Blickenstaff (The Little Mermaid; Freaky Friday) and Gavin Lee (Mary Poppins)
- Jan. 25: Special performance featuring Simmons, White, Blickenstaff and Lee
- Jan. 26, 28, 29; Feb. 1, 2, 5, 6 and 9: Kara Lindsay (Newsies) and Kevin Massey (Tarzan)
- Feb. 10, 12, 13, 18, 19, 22, 23 and 24: Ashley Brown (Mary Poppins; Beauty and the Beast) and Josh Strickland (Tarzan)
- Additional January and February performances still to be announced.
The best part is that all of these shows are included with admission to the theme park! If you want to experience a performance in the best way possible, make sure to reserve a Disney on Broadway Dining Package as this guarantees seating for one show on the day of the dining experience.
Also, if you want even more Disney magic, Disney guests can enjoy premium festival experiences which include Paint with a Disney Artist and the World Showcase: Destinations Discovered guided tour are also available to guests (for an additional fee).
More Experiences During the Festival
Disney Guests can also experience special merchandise, one-of-a-kind photo ops, food tastings and other culinary experiences, and even a scavenger hunt during the 2020 Epcot International Festival of the Arts. Check out all of the offerings below.
- Disney Guests can enjoy new culinary fun at the Le Cellier Brunch in the Canada pavilion, including a leisurely prix fixe meal each Saturday and Sunday in the relaxing Canadian chateau. (Reservations are required.)
- Disney Guests can enjoy the Green Landing Family Play Zone where fan favorites Wall-E and Eve invite your family to enjoy a beautiful (and green) environment which is built for exploring!
- Take advantage of photo-ops located all throughout Epcot, including a Peter Pan Storybook installation by the United Kingdom pavilion where Disney Guests can either flap their Mermaid fins in Mermaid Lagoon or channel their inner pirate at Skull Rock.
- Calling all artists – Grab a paintbrush and add a splash of color to a wall mural along World Showcase Plaza.
- Join Figment’s Brush with the Masters, which is a scavenger hunt where Figment has painted himself into famous pieces of art in each World Showcase pavilion.
- Check out (and even purchase) works of art by Disney’s iconic artists in displays throughout World Showcase.
- Watch talented artists as they come and create new art pieces — from Disney-inspired works to creative art across diverse mediums.
- Disney Guests can create festival-inspired T-shirts and candles.
If you want to visit Walt Disney World for the 2020 Epcot International Festival of the Arts but aren’t sure where to begin planning, then don’t hesitate to reach out to our friends at Academy Travel. Click here for a free, no-obligation vacation quote from the Authorized Disney Vacation Planners at Academy Travel!
Will you be visiting Walt Disney World for the 2020 Epcot International Festival of the Arts? Let us know in the comments!