Can you believe Christmas is next week? Time is running out to find that perfect gift for your loved ones, but no need to stress because Disney Springs has a wide variety of options!
Check out this last minute gift guide for your holiday shopping at Disney Springs:
- UNOde50: The new Japan Collection celebrates well-being, happiness and prosperity.
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories: Calling all Kate Spade lovers — The newest Disney X Kate Spade New York Collection is available now.
- Tren-D: From sequins to sparkles, the Disney apparel and unique gifts are shining bright.
- DisneyStyle: From the Disney Skyliner to Space Mountain, there is a perfect shirt for everyone.
- Twenty Eight and Main at Marketplace Co-Op: If you are looking for men’s jewelry, check out the CRISLU Jewelry collection including Disney necklaces, cuff links, and rings.
- Tommy Bahama: From linen shirts and sweaters to shorts and more, you can shop for that someone at Tommy Bahama.
- Once Upon a Toy: If your little one loves Frozen then check out the latest Disney Parks Wishables Collection including Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven, and Pabbie.
- World of Disney: Looking for a new addition to your Pandora Collection? Check out the new Disney Parks exclusive 2020 charm. (Also available at Uptown Jewelers at Magic Kingdom Park and select locations at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland.)
For the Disney Fan:
- Sunglass Icon: The Mickey Mouse gift set is perfect for the Disney Fan in your life. This set features a pair of co-branded Mickey Mouse Wayfarer Ray-Bans, a care kit which includes a Mickey-inspired cleaning cloth, a sunglasses pouch and a limited-edition Mickey pin.
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International: The Montblanc Walt Disney Fountain Pen makes for a classy gift for that special someone.
For the Foodie:
- The Ganachery: If your loved one is a foodie, then have them unwrap the adorable Reindeer Pluto Piñata, which features additional chocolate surprises inside.
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’: From Deep South Hot Sauce and cookbooks to t-shirts and hats to gift cards, Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ has a variety of gift options for the foodie in your life.
- Savannah Bee Company: Here, you can build your own customized holiday gift basket for your loved one, featuring honey and skincare products.
For the Kids:
- Melissa Shoes: There is a wide variety of classic Disney styles for your children at Melissa Shoes.
- The LEGO Store: Every child loves LEGOs! Bring their imagination and creativity to the table this holiday with a new LEGO set featuring their favorite Disney characters including Star Wars and Marvel.
- Drawn to Life: Personally, I think the best gift to give is something the entire family can do together. Build memories and spend time with your loved ones by giving the gift of tickets to the new Cirque du Soleil show coming to Disney Springs in 2020, Drawn to Life. You can also give the gift of an immersive experience of basketball dreams with tickets to NBA Experience.
For the Very Merry Disney Fan:
- World of Disney: This store is filled with a ton of gift ideas, but for those that love the holidays even after they’re over, check out this light-up snowman tumbler. You can also find things like the Santa Mickey Mouse Loungefly backpack, 12 days of Disney socks, and the classic jingle bell necklace.
- Disney’s Days of Christmas: And of course, personalization goes a long way. Give the gift of a 2019 personalized Disney ornament for the tree this season.
There are so many options around Disney Springs for that last-minute gift, so don’t stress, take a deep breathe, and have fun shopping.
Happy Holidays, everyone!
Do you have any last-minute gifts you still need to get? Let us know what you’re planning on getting in the comments.