The holidays are around the corner and Walt Disney World sure knows how to celebrate.
Follow this guide to some of the best bites around Disney Springs during the holidays.
Be sure to stop by Amorette’s Patisserie for a variety of holiday cakes and treats:
- Holiday Petit Cake with Morello cherry, Chantilly, chocolate chiffon cake, and dark chocolate mousse
- Mickey Santa Dome Cake with flavors of chocolate chiffon, ice cream mousse, dark and white chocolate crispy pearls, and Chantilly cream
- Yule Log Dessert with red velvet cake and spiced cream cheese icing
- Ornament Macaron made with milk chocolate peppermint ganache
- Ornament Pastry featuring bourbon hot chocolate mousse with marshmallow and chocolate chiffon cake
If you’re like Anna and Elsa and you absolutely love chocolate, then stop by The Ganachery:
- Chocolate Christmas Cottage filled with peppermint bark
- Santa Mickey Piñata filled with crispy pearls and house-made marshmallows
- Reindeer Pluto Piñata filled Reindeer Chow
- Peppermint Bark
- Chocolate-Enrobed Stollen Bread
- Eggnog or Peppermint Ganache Square
Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet Food Truck
Here you can get your hands on this delicious Peppermint Cookie Dough and Holiday Funnel Cake, which is topped with Peppermint Cookie Dough.
The Daily Poutine
Who said turkey was only for Thanksgiving? Head on over to The Daily Poutine for this Turkey Holiday Poutine. This holiday dish consists of white and dark turkey meat, stuffing, gravy, and cranberry relish.
B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co.
Another turkey dish at Disney Springs includes the delicious Turkey Sliders. This dish features turkey sausage patties with munster cheese, gravy, cranberry relish, and arugula.
Check out this Holiday Bubble Waffle featuring peppermint ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and candy cane pieces. Disney guests can also get the Cherries Jubilee Crepe with cherry filling, romanoff chantilly cream, and a black cherry liquor sauce.
Christmas Tree Trail
At the Christmas Tree Trail, Disney guests can try the Mrs. Claus’ Churro Bites, featuring peppermint chocolate sauce, thank garland frozen hot chocolate, frozen eggnog, as well as holiday cocktails.
Wine Bar George
If you’re spending Christmas at Walt Disney World and are looking for a fantastic Christmas day dinner, check out Wine Bar George. They will be serving Santa Carota Short Ribs, Red Wine Braised Half Chicken, and Chocolate Ginger Cake with house-made peppermint ice cream as well as select items from the regular menu. This festive menu begins at 11 am on December 25, 2019.
Which of these holiday Disney treats are you looking forward to trying this season? Let us know in the comments.