Disney’s Hollywood Studios is one of my all-time favorites during this time of year. From the decorations to the music, the holiday cheer is in the air. But what would the holidays be without specialty treats?
We have your complete foodie guide to the 2019 holidays at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. These food items will all be available through January 5, 2020.
Holiday Blondie (Available at Backlot Express)
The Holiday Blondie is made with orange peel, dried cranberries, and slivered almonds, which is then topped with white chocolate ganache.
Elsa’s Magical Macarons (Available at Market and BaseLine Tap House)
Elsa’s Magical Macarons consists of beautiful white and blue macaron shells filled with white chocolate and gingerbread ganaches.
Chestnut Pinecone (Available at Backlot Express and Trolley Car Café)
Check out this Instagram worthy Chestnut Pinecone, consisting of chestnut mousse on top of milk chocolate sweetened crepes with powdered sugar snow.
Mickey’s Santa Hat Chocolate Mousse (Available at ABC Commissary)
This holiday treat includes a vanilla shortbread topped with chocolate cake, dark chocolate mousse, dark chocolate ears, and a large white crispy pearl.
Festive Holiday Wreath (Available at ABC Commissary)
Check out this festive cookie which includes mint marshmallow and then topped with white and green icing and a chocolate candy cane.
Cinnamon-Apple Lunch Box Tart (Available at Woody’s Lunch Box)
This Lunch Box Tart has a holiday twist with cinnamon apple pie filling topped with red cinnamon fondant.
Gingerbread Cookies (Available at BaseLine Tap House, Market, and Dockside Diner)
The holidays wouldn’t be the same without classic gingerbread. Check out these soft gingerbread cookies topped with maple fondant and chocolate crispy pearls.
Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Gingerbread Cupcake (Available at Trolley Car Café)
Staying on the gingerbread theme — This gingerbread cupcake is filled with maple Bavarian and then topped with cream cheese buttercream, red and green sprinkles, and a white chocolate Wayne and Lanny.
- Olaf’s Chocolate Marshmallow Verrine (Available at Fairfax Fare): Layers of chocolate cake, cream, chocolate fudge, mini marshmallows, and white chocolate crispy pearls topped with a white chocolate topper featuring Olaf
- Goofy’s Hot, Not Hot, Chocolate Verrine (Available at Backlot Express and Rosie’s All-American Café): Layers of chocolate cake, cinnamon chocolate cream, vanilla cream, cinnamon marshmallow, and milk chocolate crispy pearls topped with a chocolate topper featuring Goofy
- Strawberry Mint Verrine (Available at PizzeRizzo and ABC Commissary): Layers of vanilla sponge cake, strawberry compote, mint cream, vanilla cream, and strawberry and white chocolate crispy pearls
- Caramel Apple Verrine (Available at Catalina Eddies’s): Layers of chocolate panna cotta, caramel apples, caramel cream, dark chocolate and salted caramel crispy pearls, apple cream, caramel sauce, and dark chocolate shavings topped with a chocolate topper featuring Mickey and Minnie
Holiday Popcorn Buckets and Popcorn
- Mickey Light-Up Tree Premium Popcorn Bucket (Available at various popcorn carts throughout the park)
- Pajama Alien Premium Popcorn Bucket (Available at various popcorn carts throughout the park)
- Santa Alien Premium Popcorn Bucket (Available at Neighborhood Bakery)
- Holiday Festive Popcorn (Available at various outdoor vending carts throughout the park): Sweet and salty mix of caramel popcorn, red and green candy-coated chocolates, white chocolate drizzle, and crushed candy canes.
Holiday Specialty Drinks
- Northern Lights Slushy (Available at The Market): Blue raspberry frozen slushy with cotton candy.
- Olaf’s Snow Flurry Slushy (Available at The Market): Vanilla orange frozen slushy with whipped cream
- Holiday Mule (Available at Oasis Canteen, Sunshine Day Bar, and Animation Bar): Vodka, limoncello, cranberry juice, and ginger beer
- Frostbite Cocktail (Available at Oasis Canteen, Sunshine Day Bar, and Animation Bar): Vodka, blue curaçao, cranberry juice, and sweet-and-sour
- Winterberry Margarita (Available at Backlot Express, PizzeRizzo, ABC Commissary, and Rosie’s All-American Café): Silver tequila, triple sec, sweet-and-sour, cranberry juice, and wildberry syrup
- Hot Cocoa Flight (Available at Fairfax Fare, Dockside Diner, and Woody’s Lunchbox): Flight of three hot chocolates with vanilla vodka, black cherry bourbon, and Irish cream liqueur
Remember, these holiday treats will all be available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios through January 5, 2020
And if you are looking for a holiday food guide for all of Walt Disney World, check out our 2019 Disney World Holiday Food Guide here.
Which one of these holiday treats are at the top of your ‘must try’ list? Let us know in the comments.