Disney Springs just got even sweeter! An all-new dessert food truck is coming to Walt Disney World‘s fan-favorite dining, shopping, and entertainment district, and this one serves edible cookie dough.
Disney just announced that Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet, a cookie dough food truck, will be arriving later this month at Disney Springs, and fans everywhere are getting more excited than ever to try the latest and greatest colorful sweets on Disney property. Each of the sweet treats served at Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet is colorful and photogenic, perfect for those Disney foodies who love snapping pics of their food before feasting on it. You can get cookie dough tacos, sundaes, and even miniature cookie dough treats shaped like Mickey Mouse.
Take a look at what’s coming to the menu for Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet, according to Disney:
- Springs Candy Taco – Candy Monster Cookie Dough, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry served in a waffle taco
- Minnie Mouse Taco – Peanut Butter Fluff Cookie Dough, caramel sauce, whipped cream, a cherry, and a chocolate Minnie bow served in a waffle taco
- Celebration Parfait – Celebration Cookie Dough with Celebration Mickey cake, vanilla custard, strawberries, whipped cream, and a cherry
- Mickey or Minnie Funnel Cake – funnel cake topped with powdered sugar and Mickey or Minnie-shaped cookie dough
- Cookie Dough Cup or Cone – Flavors include Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Fluff, Celebration, Cookies and Cream, Candy Monster, and Cold Brew
Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet, like the other food trucks at Disney Springs, will be parked across from Candy Cauldron on Disney Springs West Side. Our pro tip? Grab a delicious cookie dough dessert on a warm summer evening and go sit by the water at sunset. There’s nothing like those summer nights at Disney Springs, and cookie dough could make it even better! There’s no official date when the food truck will arrive, but we’ll keep our eyes peeled later this month.
Want to book a trip to Walt Disney World to try these desserts for yourself? Our friends at Academy Travel can help you get there. As Authorized Disney Vacation Planners, Academy Travel can help with every step of the vacation planning process, including giving you their best tips and tricks for finding the best Disney desserts. Click here for a free quote!
What do you think of the edible cookie dough trend? Are you excited to try these photo-worthy desserts when they come to Disney Springs this month? Let us know in the comments!