If you love visiting the Disney Parks during Extra Magic hours, you’re in luck. Walt Disney World is rewarding early birds this fall with new Extra, Extra Magic Hours that will give you early access to the theme parks as early as 6 a.m. Here are all the details.
Disney announced last month that guests visiting Walt Disney World Resort can access Extra, Extra Magic Hours this fall just in time for the upcoming grand opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. But if you’ve never made the trip to Walt Disney World or stayed at an official Disney hotel, you may be wondering, what are Extra Magic Hours and how can you utilize them?
In a nutshell, Extra Magic Hours are exclusive times when the Walt Disney World Resort theme parks are open only to guests staying at official Walt Disney World hotels. These hotels include those owned and operated by Disney as well as hotels that Disney has partnerships with. So even though there are plenty of benefits to staying on Disney property, there are also a variety of other hotels in the Walt Disney World area that offer a lot of the same perks…including the benefit of these all-new Extra, Extra Magic Hours.
Extra, Extra Magic Hours will be offered during the following times this fall:
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Daily from Sept. 1-Nov. 2 from 6-9 a.m.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Daily Aug. 29-Nov. 2, from 7-8 a.m.
- Magic Kingdom Park: Daily from Aug. 29-Nov. 2, from 7-8 a.m.
Here are the hotels that you can stay at this fall in order to take advantage of the Extra, Extra Magic Hours benefit:
- All Walt Disney World Value, Moderate, and Deluxe resorts
- All Walt Disney World Disney Vacation Club resorts
- Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin
- Shades of Green Resort
- Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, including B Resort & Spa, Best Western Lake Buena Vista, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Place, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, Holiday Inn Orlando, and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
You can read more about Extra, Extra Magic Hours on the official website here.
Want to visit Walt Disney World to experience Extra, Extra Magic Hours?
If you want to visit Walt Disney World this fall to take advantage of the Extra, Extra Magic Hours benefit, we recommend working with Academy Travel to book your trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. The Authorized Disney Vacation Planners at Academy Travel know the ins and outs of Disney vacation planning, so you can experience all the magic of Disney without the worry or stress of planning your dream vacation. Click here for a no-obligation vacation quote!
Are you planning to visit Walt Disney World for these Extra, Extra Magic Hours? Let us know in the comments!