Many Disney fans agree that one of the best ways to experience a Disney park is through a VIP tour. VIP tours get you exclusive access to Disney experiences, from attractions and entertainment to behind-the-scenes sneak peeks. And now, Disney foodies are finally getting a VIP tour of their own.
The all-new Taste of Magic Kingdom VIP tour will give guests a behind-the-counter look at the foods and beverages served at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. You will enjoy VIP-exclusive tastings of classic Magic Kingdom foods, from Dole Whip to turkey legs and everything in between. This three-hour-long experience will allow you and your tour group to meander through Magic Kingdom tasting delectable classic dishes at your own pace.
We’re so excited to learn more about the new Taste of Magic Kingdom tour. We think this is a great way to discover some of the fan-favorite snacks and iconic beverages that Magic Kingdom has to offer. We hope this won’t be the only “Taste of” tour that Disney offers because this is a tour that we would love to see at Epcot or Disney’s Animal Kingdom. How cool would it be to get a VIP food tour of World Showcase or Africa? We’re dreaming of all the epic snacks we could eat on a VIP food tour of all of Walt Disney World.
Here is what’s included in the Taste of Magic Kingdom tour:
- Uncover the Magic Behind the Meals: Hear stories from the brilliant chefs and dedicated Cast Members that bring creative and delicious meals to life each day at Magic Kingdom park. From the rich food history of Disney parks to the “Imagineering” of new menu items, you’ll be immersed in culinary magic!
- Go Behind-the-Scenes: Enjoy unprecedented access to backstage kitchens and working areas that have never before been shared with Guests. See what goes into the production of serving millions of Guests each year and interact with the creative experts behind these memorable meal experiences.
- Delight in Delicious Tastings: Along the way, tuck into curated tastings of some of the most beloved menu items at Magic Kingdom park. Be sure to bring an appetite—an incredible assortment of sweet and savory flavors awaits!
- Taste the Future: Help Disney culinary artists create the next generation of Magic Kingdom park food by sampling an item that is still in development.
- VIP Treatment: You can relax and savor the experience because your VIP Guides will take care of everything.
The Taste of Magic Kingdom VIP tour is $99 per person and Magic Kingdom park admission is required. The tour is currently offered on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, so plan your vacation accordingly if you are planning to participate in the tour. Reservations are now open and can be made by calling (407) WDW-DINE or by visiting the official tour website here.
For more information about the all-new Taste of Magic Kingdom VIP tour (including tour restrictions, arrival times, permitted attire, and dietary restriction information), visit the official tour website. Check out all of the other special tours offered at Walt Disney World Resort here.
What do you think of the newest VIP tour at Magic Kingdom? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!