Get ready, “Star Wars” fans — Star Wars: Galactic Nights returns to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on May 27 and tickets are now on sale.
The Star Wars-themed event takes place after park hours from 7:00 PM – midnight and celebrates the entire Star Wars saga with themed entertainment, special photo opportunities, encounters with rarely-seen characters, and exclusive merchandise.
Here are some of the exciting event offerings:
- Star Wars: Galactic Destinations Projections Transform the Hollywood Tower Hotel – Stunning projection technology showcases favorite film moments and destinations from across the “Star Wars” galaxy, set to the incredible scores from the movies.
- New enhancements to existing “Star Wars” entertainment – The Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks show and Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show debuts new saga elements.
- Special photo opportunities – Throughout the park, guests can step into iconic scenes from the “Star Wars” films.
- Character encounters – Meet characters from throughout the galaxy and expect to see an Imperial Stormtrooper March with Darth Vader.
- Exclusive food & beverages – Enjoy tasting-sized food and drinks inspired by the stories and characters of “Star Wars.”
- Exclusive access to select park attractions – Select attractions are open to guests at the event, and some will have a special “Star Wars” twist.
Tickets are on sale here, with prices starting at $129 each for adults and $124 for kids aged 3 – 9. Discounts are available for Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members.
You can also purchase the Galactic Tasting and Viewing Package, featuring Star Wars-inspired food and beverage and reserved seating to a panel providing an inside look at the making of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. The package is $30 per person and can be purchased here or by calling (407) WDW-DINE.