Netflix Shop is your one-stop shop to buy pretty much anything merch related that is on Netflix. Yes, in case you didn’t know, Netflix has its own online store.
Whether it is a show or a movie. Chances are it’s there.
Some of the newest arrivals are showing up, of course, just in time for Stranger Things Season 5.
There are over 270 items just for the Stranger Things series alone. There’s shirts, games, mugs, posters, and blankets (just in time for Christmas!)
- Demogorgon Throw– $40.00
- Monopoly: Netflix Stranger Things Edition– $27.99
- “Upside Down” Black Glossy Holiday Mug– $15.00
- Stranger Things Thunder Tee– $40.00
If that show isn’t quite your thing, no problem. They also have The Witcher, Bridgerton, Cobra Kai, and Squid Games to name a few. As far as movies go, they have The Adam Project, Gray Man, and The Harder They Fall.
- The Adam Project Logo T-shirt– $30.00
- Sea Beast Plush– $30.00
- The Harder They Fall Soundtrack Tape– $10.99
- The Gray Man- Lloyd’s Trash Stache– $15.00
Believe it or not, there is also food from Bridgerton you can buy, along with pillows and blankets. Those would go along beautifully with the books and vinyl that are also on sale.
- Peaky Blinders Cocktail Book– $18.00
- Lupin Cushion– $50.00
- Stranger Things: Soundtrack from Season 4 Vinyl Record– $37.99
- Bridgerton Strawberry and Wild Rose Tea Fruit Preserve– $11.00
There’s literally so many options that it might be impossible to decide what to get.
Well, Netflix has got that covered too. They have a little something called Mystery Boxes. It’s the perfect way to buy something when you simply can’t make a decision.
Mystery boxes range from $50 t0 $250 dollars. They include an assortment of products from fan favorites. Each bundle is also valued at double the price you pay.
Have you ever bought anything from the Netflix Shop? Let us know in the comments.