Disneyland Resort announced a special discount for Park tickets and Resort stays for select Guests beginning in 2022.
Southern California residents will be able to purchase a ticket to Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park for as low as $67 per day with the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day weekday ticket.
Great news, Southern California residents! To ring in the New Year with many jubilant celebrations coming in 2022, the Disneyland Resort is introducing a special ticket offer just for you! Eligible guests may experience the magic of Disneyland park or Disney California Adventure park for as little as $67 per day for a limited time with the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day weekday ticket, subject to park reservations. These tickets are on sale now for visits beginning Jan. 3 through May 26, 2022, and are valid on weekdays.*
From winter into spring, it’s an ideal time to visit the Happiest Place on Earth to enjoy spectacular entertainment day and night, experience the return of some favorite festivals, wave to beloved Disney characters, rediscover classic attractions and embark on thrilling new adventures. In addition to this ticket offer, the three Hotels of the Disneyland Resort are offering special savings on standard and premium rooms for a limited time.
Disneyland Resort offers a plethora of new and unique opportunities heading into 2022. Disney Parks Blog shared the latest events and festivals coming to the Park on its website:
- Lunar New Year: Disneyland Resort will celebrate the Year of the Tiger this Lunar New Year in Disney California Adventure park, from January 21 – February 13, 2022. Welcoming a year of good fortune, this joyous festival invites Guests of all ages to commemorate traditions of Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese cultures, along with Disney characters, Mulan’s Lunar New Year Procession, four culinary marketplaces, kid-friendly crafts, and a Lucky Wishes Wall.
- Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival: This spring celebration of California-inspired cuisines, March 4 – April 26, 2022, highlights the dynamic and diverse foods and flavors of the Golden State. Taste innovative dishes from talented Disneyland Resort chefs and tantalize your palate across a dozen festival marketplaces, with visits with Chef Goofy, craft activities, and musical performances.
- “Mickey’s Mix Magic”: Returning January 10 for a limited time, “Mickey’s Mix Magic,” will be presented nightly in Disneyland park. State-of-the-art projections, show lighting, and lasers transform Main Street, U.S.A., Sleeping Beauty Castle, and the façade of “it’s a small world” into a dazzling, high-energy, family-fun dance party celebrating Mickey Mouse, with fireworks lighting up the sky on select nights.
- New Limited-Time Birthday Experience, “Celebrate! In Mickey’s Toontown”: Young families can create special memories by scheduling a private party in Mickey Mouse’s house in Mickey’s Toontown. From Jan. 19 – March 6, 2022, groups of up to 10 people can celebrate and enjoy cupcake decorating, games, crafts, a Disney PhotoPass photo opportunity with Mickey Mouse and quicker entry to Gadget Go Coaster. The party is 90-minutes and additional details can be found on Disneyland.com/CelebrateMickeysToontown.
- Heroic Adventures: Guests can step right into adventurous stories and create their own at the new Avengers Campus in Disney California Adventure park and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland park.
- Family Favorites: From a stroll down Main Street, U.S.A., to the sparkling Sleeping Beauty Castle or to the mad dash of chasing Jack-Jack on the Incredicoaster at Pixar Pier, guests can spend a fun-filled day revisiting their favorite “must-do’s” and “must-sees” across both theme parks.
- Return of Nighttime Spectaculars: The classic fan-favorite “Main Street Electrical Parade” will light up Disneyland park in time for the parade’s 50th anniversary year, and guests will be treated to the return of nighttime spectaculars at Disneyland Resort this spring, with “Fantasmic!”, “World of Color” and the “Disneyland Forever” fireworks spectacular.
In addition to the discounts on tickets, Disneyland is also offering up to a 25 percent discount for Resort Guests Hotel most Sunday through Thursday nights, based upon availability from Jan. 3 – April 7, 2022.
Disneyland Resort just recently implemented the use of Disney Genie, Genie+, and Lightning Lane services at the Park. Guests who purchase Genie+ are able to book times to ride attractions and Lightning Lane services are purchased a la carte for extra prices that change based off the day and the ride’s popularity.
If you’re a Southern California resident, will you be taking advantage of these savings at Disneyland Resort?
Let the expert team at Academy Travel help you plan your next magical vacation to Disneyland Resort, including Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure, and the Downtown Disney District. Or what about Walt Disney World Resort’s four theme parks — Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios — and the Disney Springs shopping and dining district!