Guests who are visiting Walt Disney World Resort in early 2022 may see a slight change in their plans.
If you’re planning to visit Disney World in mid-to-late February and are staying onsite at a Disney Resort, you should be aware of a change that was just recently made to Park availability.
Disney’s Extended Evening Hours, which is a perk for those staying at a Disney Deluxe Resort or a Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, will change beginning February 21.
The Extended Evening Hours began in October and give Guests of select Resorts an opportunity to enjoy the Parks after hours once per week.
Magic Kingdom originally held its Extended Evening Hours on Wednesday and EPCOT held its Extended Evening Hours on Monday. Beginning February 21, the two Parks will be switching nights.
Disney’s official description of the Extended Evening Hours reads:
With the kickoff of the 50th anniversary, enjoy extended evening hours on select evenings in select theme parks when you stay at a Disney Deluxe Resort or, Disney Deluxe Villa Resort or other select hotels. This exciting benefit begins in October 2021—so you can celebrate the spectacular 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort!
Here is the list of participating Hotels and Resorts:
Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Other Select Hotels
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- Shades of Green® on Walt Disney World®
Just recently, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure was added to the lineup of available attractions at EPCOT for Extended Evening Hours.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom do not currently offer Extended Evening Hours.
Have you taken advantage of Disney World’s Extended Evening Hours over the past few months?