May the force be with you if you’re looking to be one of the first passengers on board the Halcyon when it launches next year!
Today Disney has opened its presale booking window for the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser and revealed future opportunities for select Disney fans.
From October 5-6, Club 33 Members and Golden Oak Residents will be the first Guests to be able to book a Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser vacation for when it opens at Walt Disney World Resort. This unique, two-night, cruise-like hotel experience takes flight on March 1, 2022, and will give Star Wars fans a truly immersive exploration beyond the Outer Rim planet of Batuu at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Here are the future presale opportunities announced by Disney to book this bespoke adventure:
- October 5–6: Club 33 and Golden Oak members
- October 8–9: Disney Vacation Club members and Annual Passholders
- October 12–16: Disney Visa cardholders
- October 28: Open to the public
Disney Guests will have to call Walt Disney World Resort at (407) 939-5277 to reserve their spot aboard the Halcyon and are required to pay a 20% deposit on booking. Disney recommends having the following information ready:
- Voyage date preferences (including alternates, as availability may be limited)
- Number of people in your party
- Names and ages of all people in your party, including any infants
- Address and phone number for all people in your party
- Preference for first or second dinner seating
- Any additional activities you would like to book (some additional activities may not be available yet when you call)
- Any desired dates for Disney Resort hotel reservations before or after your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser voyage
Star Wars: Galactic Cruiser will have 100 cabins and suites on board, and is expected to sell out quickly. This is despite the sample pricing on Disney’s website beginning at over $1,200 per Guest, per night. According to reports on Twitter, maiden voyage pricing for March 1 is currently more than $5,000 for a standard cabin with two adults.
Disney also recently announced four popular “Add-On Activities” that are not included in the cost of the Star Wars hotel vacation package — dining at Oga’s Cantina, building a lightsaber at Savi’s Handbuilt Lightsabers, constructing an Astromech droid at the Droid Depot, and booking a seat at the Captain’s Table on board the ship.
Disney’s official Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser website states that:
Your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser vacation package includes:
- 2-night stay in a cabin or suite
- Ongoing, immersive and interactive entertainment, where choices determine your experience
- Food and beverages on the starcruiser (excluding alcoholic and specialty beverages) and a quick-service meal at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo or other select locations at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for your planetary excursion to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Valet parking
- Exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser databand (known on your home planet as a MagicBand)
Hopefully, you’ll be on cloud Nien Nunb once you secure your place onboard the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser next year! Stay tuned for any future updates about this new Walt Disney World Resort experience.
Are you planning to book a journey aboard the Halcyon to a galaxy far, far away? Click here to book a trip!