Club 33 is the most luxurious, exclusive club that the Disney Parks offer. Some of the most affluent Disney fans are members of Club 33 and get access to amazing locations in the Disney Parks, including the original Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney’s Disneyland.
Recently, we shared that Disneyland Resort is hiring food and beverage Cast Members to work at the original Club 33 location inside Disneyland Park. You can read all about those California Disney jobs here. But now, we have some news for our Florida Disney fans. Walt Disney World Resort is currently hiring a Club 33 Member Specialist.
Per the official job posting on the Disney Careers website, Disney is hiring a Club 33 Member Specialist who can offer professional, personalized services for Club 33 members. Here are all the details:
The Club 33 Member Services Specialist is a unique role as you will provide and maintain professional and personalized services, both on the phone and email, to affluent Club 33 Members who also have a high Disney affinity. This is accomplished using discovery questions to understand needs, building relationships on an ongoing basis with the Member families and providing them a creative “one-stop-shop” service for their Walt Disney World visits. The team is true Disney experts, providing remarkable service to each Member. This role will report to the Guest Experience Manager of Club Member Services.
- Manage calls and emails from Members and partners across Disney to help plan their Walt Disney World visits and coordination of special requests
- Provide Members with insights and suggestions to niche experiences, tours and events that match their needs and interests
- Book resort rooms, sell tickets and fulfill Member benefits
- Recommend relevant experiences based on knowledge acquired from the Members
- Maintain and respect Members’ confidentiality
- Capture relevant Member information and preferences in Salesforce as it is discovered
- Track requests and follow up with Members and partners for ease of communication and to ensure requests are met
- Complete pre to post visit analysis of Guest needs
- 1 year experience in a guest service role providing solutions for complex scenarios
- Talent for developing partnerships with people and ability to solve complex situations
- Creativity to find solutions in new ways and enhance vacation experiences
- Advanced skills tracking progress of multiple requests
- Affinity for opportunities where you can be of service to others
- Proficiency in basic computer functions necessary to operate in a Windows environment and other technologies
- Schedule availability to include weekends, variable shifts, and holidays
- High school diploma or equivalent
As the job posting indicates above, the Club 33 Member Specialist will offer concierge-level services to Club 33 members, ensuring that they will truly have the most magical experience ever at Walt Disney World Resort. In this role, you will build relationships with Club 33 members, learn all about their preferences and needs, and provide them with exceptional service, making everything about their vacation completely personalized. As Club 33 is a very expensive and exclusive membership to have, it makes sense that Disney indicates Club 33 members truly get the best of the best service at Disney Parks.
To apply for this job, click here.
Keep in mind that there are Club 33 locations at Disney Parks all over the world. The original exclusive club location is at Disneyland Park in California, but this specific job is for Club 33 at Walt Disney World Resort, in Florida.
For more information on Club 33 membership, visit the Walt Disney World Resort website here.
Have you ever been inside Club 33? Let us know in the comments!