One thing that many Guests have been missing for quite some time now is Extended Evening Hours! One of the main perks of staying on Disney property before the pandemic was that Disney Resort Guests could either enter a Park early or stay late, depending on the date and the Park they were visiting.
After the pandemic that perk disappeared but, as we recently learned, has slowly begun to return in the form of Extended Evening Hours. That being said, the perk is not available to all Guests staying at a Disney Resort. Below is a list of all participating hotels.
Disney Deluxe Resorts
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Disney’s Riviera Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Other Select Hotels
Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
Shades of Green® on Walt Disney World®
We previously had all of the October dates that Extended Eventing Hours would be available for, but now, there are some new dates in the mix! In October, qualifying Guests may use Extended Evening Hours.
- Monday, October 4 – EPCOT – 10:00 p.m. to midnight
- Wednesday, October 6 – Magic Kingdom – 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 11 – EPCOT – 10:00 p.m. to midnight
- Wednesday, October 13 – Magic Kingdom – 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 18 – EPCOT – 10:00 p.m. to midnight
- Wednesday, October 20 – Magic Kingdom – 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 25 – EPCOT – 10:00 p.m. to midnight
- Wednesday, October 27 – Magic Kingdom -9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
In November, Guests can now begin planning some Extended Evening Hours as well.
- Monday, November 1 – EPCOT – 10:00 p.m. to midnight
- Wednesday, November 3 – Magic Kingdom – 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
If you are planning on participating in Extended Evening Hours in the near future, be sure to know the following.
- Guests will need valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day to experience extended evening hours–or, Guests may experience extended evening hours if they have a ticket or annual pass with the Park Hopper option and first enter the park where they made their reservation.
- Not all Walt Disney World attractions are available during Extended Evening Theme Park Hours.
- Extended Evening Theme Park Hours schedule and available attractions are subject to change without notice.
- Applicable theme park, days and times of operation, attraction, and service availability may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and cancellation.
For a full list of available attractions during these hours, click here.
Do you plan on using Extended Evening Hours once they begin? Let us know in the comments below.
Want to book a hotel that ensures you have this perk during the 50th anniversary? Click here to get started.