For most people, August is considered part of summer, but at Disney World, things are a little different.
As soon as August hits, Guests typically begin to see Magic Kingdom transform into a Halloween party! With Boo Bash After Hours event about to begin and Main Street, U.S.A. already decorated with Halloween pumpkins and fall decor scattered throughout.
Although we have seen Magic Kingdom begin to join in on the spook-fest, we have not seen how the Walt Disney World Resorts will participate in the festivities this year. Now, we can see that many Disney Resorts will offer Halloween treats for Guests to purchase. These treats will be available for a limited time only, so if you would like to give them a try, make sure that you can visit before the end of the season.
Below, we can see that Disney Parks Blog has shared a full list of all the Halloween snack offerings that each Resort will carry, so you can begin to create your checklist today!
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Sanaa and Sanaa Lounge
- Sea Witch’s Brew – Vodka, raspberry liqueur, blue Curaçao beverage syrup, muddled berries, and edible glitter served in a Collins glass with a blue glow cube (Available 10/24-10/31)
- Disney’s Art of Animation, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, and Disney’s All-Star Music Resort – Food Courts
- Spooky Apple Spiced Spider Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake with apple filling and spiced buttercream caramel drizzle (Available 10/25-10/31)
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Contempo Café
- Mini Halloween Cake – Halloween sprinkle cake with candy bar custard and chocolate glaze (Available 10/1-10/31)
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Gasparilla Island Grill
- Hocus Pocus “Amuck” Cakes – Rich devil’s food cake with “peanut boo-tter” filling decorated to resemble all three Sanderson Sisters (Available 9/1-11/1)
- Jack Skellington Pumpkin Pie Pop – Pumpkin pie colossal pop covered in white chocolate decorated as the iconic Pumpkin King (Available 9/1-11/1)
- Sally’s Stitched Up Whoopie Pie Heart – Vanilla heart-shaped whoopie pie adorned with Sally’s signature patchwork (Available 9/1-11/1)
- Be-Witching Minnie Mouse Cupcake – Cookies & cream-filled chocolate cupcake enrobed in chocolate ganache and topped with Minnie Mouse chocolate witch hat (Available 9/1-11/1)
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort – Gurgling Suitcase Libations & Spirits and Olivia’s Café
- Harvest Refresher – Vodka with cranberry juice and muddled oranges (Available 9/26-11/25)
- Apple Cider Old Fashioned – Bourbon with fresh apple cider, bitters, muddled oranges, and brown sugar cinnamon (Available 9/26-11/25)
- Caramel Apple Martini – Vanilla vodka, butterscotch flavor liqueur, and fresh apple cider with a brown sugar cinnamon rim (Available 9/26-11/25)
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort – Good’s Food to go, Conch Flatts General Store, and Turtle Shack Poolside Snacks
- Poisoned Delight – Violet white chocolate mousse dome with an apple insert and fresh apple cake covered in a white chocolate glaçage (Available 10/1-10/31)
- Disney’s Riviera Resort – Le Petit Café
- Milk Chocolate and Chocolate-Hazelnut Cheesecake – Caramel milk chocolate mousse, chocolate-hazelnut cheesecake, roasted white chocolate shell, and graham cracker sable-inspired acorn (Available 9/25-11/27)
- Milk Chocolate and Chocolate-Hazelnut Cheesecake – Caramel milk chocolate mousse, chocolate-hazelnut cheesecake, dark chocolate glaçage, and graham cracker sable inspired bat (Available 10/24-10/31)
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Geyser Point
- Blood Orange – Tequila, blood orange, and simple syrup with lime juice (Available 10/3-11/7)
- Black Magic Margarita –Tequila, blue Curaçao beverage syrup, green apple syrup, grenadine, sour mix, and a glow cube (Available 10/3-11/7)
- Around the Pumpkin Patch – Tequila, pumpkin spice, lime juice, and sour mix (Available 10/3-11/7)
- Poison Apple – Tequila, green apple syrup, lime juice, and sour mix with a poison apple glow cube (Available 10/3-11/7)
- Holiday Drink Flight – Flight with all four holiday drinks featured above (Available 10/3-11/7)
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Roaring Fork
- Going Batty Cupcake – Chocolate cupcake with ganache icing and sugar cookie bat (Available 10/28-10/31)
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort and Disney’s Beach Club Resort – The Market at Ale & Compass and Beach Club Marketplace
- Mummy Cupcake – Chocolate cupcake with a pumpkin mousse filling (Available 10/1-10/31)
- Tiramisu Grave – Aclassic tiramisù with coffee flavor and a chocolate pretzel skeleton with a marshmallow for a head (Available 10/1-10/31)
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn – BoardWalk Bakery
- Macaroon Pumpkin Pop – Coconut macaroon pumpkin on a stick (Available 10/24-10/31)
- Candy Corny Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake filled with white chocolate candy corn mousse and topped with baker’s cream (Available 10/24-10/31)
- Vampire Mickey Brownie – Ganache-covered brownie with Mickey ears and vampire fangs (Available 10/24-10/31)
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa – The Artist’s Palette
Poisoned Delight – Violet white chocolate mousse dome with an apple insert and fresh apple cake covered in a white chocolate glaçage (Available 10/1-10/31)
What snack are you looking forward to tasting this year at Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
To visit Disney World this Halloween, click here!