As Walt Disney World prepares to bring back more Cast Members and many experiences Disney fans have missed dearly such as live entertainment in the parks, there is one offering Disney adults have anxiously waited for, Club Level in Deluxe Walt Disney World Resorts.
The Club Level rooms and suites provide many advantages, including Club Level Lounges with complimentary food and beverages. Due to the pandemic, this Club Level experience was canceled but with Disney working towards bringing more offerings back to the Most Magical Place on Earth, Disney has just announced a phased opening plan and has released dates.
According to Disney, Walt Disney World is ecstatic to announce Club Level Lounges will return in September to the following Disney World Resorts,
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Royal Palm Club – Sept. 16, 2021
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – Sept. 23, 2021
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Sept. 26, 2021
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Dec. 16, 2021
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Dec. 16, 2021
Guests who are interested in staying at Club Level at select Disney Resort hotels and wish to book rooms and suites will be able to book starting June 4.
As of now, Disney states that Walt Disney World Resorts will continue to follow certain physical distancing rules and ask Guests to continue wearing masks while indoors. Club Level Lounges will also provide the same upscale experience including exclusive food and beverage options the entire day.
Disney has yet to officially announce the reopening dates for Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, Disney’s Yacht Club, and Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
Keep in mind, some experience updates on Disney’s website still shares the following,
Some Disney Resort hotel services will be modified or unavailable during the initial reopening period, based on physical distancing and health guidelines. Changes include:
- Bell Services will deliver luggage to rooms, but will not escort Guests
- Club-level service will be temporarily unavailable
- Deliveries will only be made to occupied rooms
- In-room celebrations will not be available
- Dry-cleaning and valet laundry services will be temporarily unavailable; self-service laundry will remain available
- Shipping services will be temporarily unavailable
- Resort airline check-in service may be temporarily unavailable
Keep informed with Inside the Magic for more information regarding the return of Club Level Suite, Lounges, and when Resort hotel services will return.
Have you experienced Club Level In Walt Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!