Yes, Disney can be expensive, but there are ways around it. Every once in a while, Walt Disney World will release some amazing Disney offers and special deals!
One huge special offer is ending on May 2 and we’ve got all the details you need to take advantage before that date arrives. So, if you’re planning to visit Walt Disney World Resort soon, we suggest you snag this offer before it ends!
More theme park fun
Last year, Disney World Resort shared some special offers coming in 2021. After reviewing the official Walt Disney World website, Resort Guests who are planning to arrive at Walt Disney World between July 4, 2021 and September 25, 2021 are in luck. Right now, Disney is offering two extra days added to your ticket on select vacation packages.
Here are some important details from Disney:
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- 5-day theme park tickets included in this package are valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within 8 days. Visit Disneyworld.com/usage for more details.
- To visit the theme parks, theme park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system AND the tickets included in this package are required for the same park on the same date for each person in your party ages 3 and up.
- Theme park reservations are limited and subject to availability. View the park reservation availability calendar.
- Disney Resort hotel reopening dates are subject to change.
- Advance reservations required.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, Cabins at Disney’s Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows.
Disney World’s offer ends soon!
This Walt Disney World Resort offer will only be available to Guests until May 2, 2021, so be sure to take advantage! Also, note that this special deal is only available for select stays, so please contact Disney World to learn if your trip qualifies.
After reviewing the offer, it seems very enticing considering Guests will receive two additional days added to their tickets for stays between four and 14 nights. This will give families the opportunity to visit more theme parks than they originally planned to and save money. If you are not aware, Walt Disney World’s four theme parks are Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. For those who do not enjoy the theme park life, Disney Springs in Walt Disney World is an outdoor entertainment area that is free to enter, park, and has many dining and shopping options!
Guests may book this special offer through the Walt Disney World Resort website or call a travel agent for more information.
Are you taking advantage of this special offer soon! Do you think it’s worth it? Let us know in the comments below!