Things have changed at Walt Disney World Resort amid the coronavirus pandemic. Hours have been shortened overall, many experiences have changed, and New Years Eve has been set to look quite a bit different.
Typically, New Years Eve is one of the busiest nights of the year at Walt Disney World’s four theme parks — Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
When Disney originally confirmed Walt Disney World’s New Years Eve 2021 hours, they announced that all parks and Resort Hotel restaurants would be closing prior to midnight — meaning that Guests would have to ring in the new year in their onsite hotel rooms or at other locations in Orlando.
Now, however, several Walt Disney World locations will be staying open until 1 AM on January 1, 2021.
The full list of bars and lounges that will be open until 1 AM on New Years Eve this year is as follows:
- AbracadaBar at Disney’s BoardWalk
- Ale & Compass Lounge at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Beaches Pool Bar & Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Courtyard Pool Bar at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Dahlia Lounge at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Enchanted Rose at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Gurgling Suitcase Libations & Spirits at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Martha’s Vineyard at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Outer Rim at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Sanaa Lounge at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani Village
- Tambu Lounge at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- The Turf Club Lounge at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Wave Lounge at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
It is important to note that, while lounges and bars will stay open until after midnight, any attached dining rooms will close earlier. For example, The Wave restaurant’s dining room and Sanaa’s dining room are both set to close at 9 PM on December 31, 2020, while their lounges will still open for an extra four hours.
Will you be visiting Walt Disney World Resort to ring in the new year at midnight?