Move over spooky season, because Santa’s coming to town! Well, okay, the fall decorations will be up through Halloween at Disneyland Paris Resort with the new Sinister Selfie Spot that was unveiled. But, in just one short month, all the Disney Villains will be put to rest for the year, which means it’s time to make way for the cheer!
Disney’s Enchanted Christmas will be a little different this year and, as Disneyland Paris says, it’s reimagined this year to shake-up your Christmas season with a flurry of magic! Check out this little sneak peak of the festivities that you can experience this holiday season!
Unwrap more magic than ever before… 🎁 From 7 November, Disney's Enchanted Christmas will be reimagined to give you sleigh-loads of festive fun! 💫🎄 pic.twitter.com/JDhpTmNGe8
— Disneyland Paris EN (@DisneyParis_EN) October 6, 2020
Disney’s Enchanted Christmas
“There’s nothing more magical than Christmas at Disneyland Paris!
From 7 November 2020 to 10 January 2021, the special Christmas magic that you can only find at Disneyland Paris is waiting for you around every corner of the Parks. Beloved Disney Characters dressed in their finest seasonal outfits can’t wait to welcome you for a whirlwind of enchanted festive moments.
Come and share a special moment of festive joy with your nearest and dearest in the most magical of settings.”
What to Expect at Disneyland Paris This Holiday Season
- A festive Christmas setting where you’ll need to watch out for a snowflake flurry throughout the day while you’re admiring the Christmas tree on Main Street U.S.A.
- Your favorite Disney characters dressed up in their Christmas outfits wandering about waiting to take a festive selfie with you!
- At the Meet Mickey Mouse Theatre in Fantasyland, Mickey and Friends will welcome you into a merry moment that you won’t forget.
- Don’t worry because the festivities are also over at Walt Disney Studios Park because Animagique Theatre, you’ll not only see Mickey and Friends celebrating the holiday season, but Princesses too!
- Until he rides off in his sleigh to deliver toys to all the good girls and boys, you can visit Santa at his new workshop in Arcade Beta, Videopolis, in the Disneyland Park.
- Surprises are in store for your visit to the Disneyland Paris Parks so make sure you pay attention to what’s around you!
- If you’re staying at a Disneyland Paris Hotel, your festivities don’t have to stop at the Parks, because at your request, you can have your room decorated.
- At Disney Village, take a stroll to shop and eat all those yummy treats.
- Merry merchandise can be found all over, and when you mix Disney and Christmas, it’s sure to be magical!
Are you looking forward to Christmastime at Disneyland Paris this year?