“Together, we can make today incredible!”
Planning a trip to Walt Disney World right now? Heading to the Most Magical Place on Earth this summer and don’t know what to expect? We at Inside the Magic (and Disney Parks officials) have got you covered.
Walt Disney World Resort has released a new video to provide Guests with tips ahead of their visit. The video serves to remind Guests of everything they should be keeping in mind when spending a day, a weekend, or even a week or longer at the Place Where Dreams Come True.
While we have been reminded of face coverings and temperature requirements since before Disney World decided to “tell the guards to open up the gate,” Disney has continued to take the approach of providing Guests with all the information they need before they even arrive to the parks.
The tips in the video include the following:
- Wear a face covering: “It’s not just stylish — it’s smart!”
- Be cool: “All Guests will have their temperatures screened” to make sure that nobody with a temperature above 100.4 degrees can enter.
- “Respect the bubble”: Disney encourages all Guests to keep at least 6 feet between themselves and another party, and also follow ground markings and signage.
- Wash your hands frequently
- If any Guests need help, they are encouraged to “look to the Incredi-Crew“
- The My Disney Experience app has many other tips and helpful resources, like mobile order and contactless check-in for resort hotels.
Watch the full video below:
We expect similar promotional videos and helpful tips to be geared toward Guests of the Disneyland Resort once the Disneyland and Disney California Adventure theme parks (and the three onsite hotels) reopen in Anaheim, California. We have already seen the same rules as Disney World be enforced at Downtown Disney since the shopping and dining district began a phased reopening on July 9.
We encourage everyone visiting Disney Property to have a safe and magical visit, and of course to abide by the health and safety precautions that Disney has set in place for the well-being of all Guests and Cast members.