I absolutely love watching Dancing With The Stars. The choreography, the music, the routine, and of course, seeing the stars’ progress throughout the season is just remarkable.
But, there is one night in particular that fans across America can’t wait for each and every season — Disney Night!
The highly anticipated Disney Night will be returning to this season of Dancing With The Stars on Monday, September 28, at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC and they just revealed which couples will be dancing to which classic Disney song.
Many have been left wondering, what will Carole Baskin from Tiger King dance to? What will Bachelorette alum Kaitlyn Bristowe break out to on the dance floor? Well, we have your answers! Check out the full list below.
- Monica Aldama and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the waltz to “Part of Your World” from The Little Mermaid
- Carole Baskin and pro Pasha Pashkov dancing the samba to “Circle of Life” from The Lion King
- Kaitlyn Bristowe and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the foxtrot to “How Far I’ll Go” from Moana
- Vernon Davis and pro Peta Murgatroyd dancing the quickstep to “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast
- Anne Heche and pro Keo Motsepe dancing the quickstep to “Zero to Hero” from Hercules
- Skai Jackson and pro Alan Bersten dancing the jive to “Almost There” from The Princess and the Frog
- Justina Machado and pro Sasha Farber dancing the Charleston to “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” from Mary Poppins
- AJ McLean and pro Cheryl Burke dancing the quickstep to “Prince Ali” from Aladdin
- Jeannie Mai and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing the Viennese waltz to “Married Life” from Up
- Jesse Metcalfe and pro Sharna Burgess dancing the jive to “King of New York” from Newsies
- Nelly and pro Daniella Karagach dancing the foxtrot to “It’s Alright” from Soul
- Nev Schulman and pro Jenna Johnson dancing the Argentine tango to “Angelica” from Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- Chrishell Stause and pro Gleb Savchenko dancing the waltz to “A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes” from Cinderella
- Johnny Weir and pro Britt Stewart dancing the rumba to “Reflection” from Mulan
Judges Derek Hough, Carrie Ann Inaba, and Bruno Tonioli will have some tough decisions to make after seeing the magic of Disney hit the ballroom, don’t you agree?
Remember, Disney Night will be returning to this season of Dancing With The Stars on Monday, September 28, at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC so clear those schedules or set those DVRs because you won’t want to miss the magic!
Dancing with the Stars episodes can be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.
Will you be tuning into Dancing with the Stars for Disney Night on Monday night? Let us know in the comments below.