D23, The Ultimate Disney Fan Club, is getting ready to celebrate Halloween with its first ever D23 Mousequerade! In an all new virtual experience, D23 will be hosting an online Halloween costume contest! This will be a great opportunity for Disney and Halloween fans that are missing Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party or just Halloween at any Disney Park.
D23 Halloween Mousequerade
This virtual costume contest invites all D23 members to dress in their best Disney-inspired outfits. Fans are encouraged to create their own Disney-themed costumes to enter. Every entry has a chance of winning one of three Disney Gift Cards! A panel of celebrity judges will deliberate and select the winners. The judges have not been announced just yet. However, stay tuned and we will keep you updated. These celebrity judges will choose the winners based on costume quality, craftsmanship, originality, innovative use of materials, and theme relevance.
How To Enter
- In order to enter, fans must be either D23 General, Gold, or Gold Family Member.
- Submit an entry form and up to 3 photos of your costume that represents the “All Things Disney” theme
- Tune in on Halloween, October 31st, and watch the D23 Mousequerade live from the D23 website, Facebook, or YouTube page at 5 p.m. EST/2 p.m. PST to see who the judges pick!
What You Can Win
- Grand Prize winner will receive a $500 Disney Gift Card
- First Runner Up winner will receive a $250 Disney Gift Card
- Second Runner Up winner will receive a $100 Disney Gift Card
- Fans must be at least 18 years of age to enter
- The contest will run from September 17 – October 1
- There will be 4 phases from semi-finalist to final winners that will be announced throughout the month of October leading up to the winners being announced on Halloween, October 31st
- For official D23 Halloween Mousequerade rules, visit the website
To enter and for all other questions, please visit the D23 website: D23.com/mousequerade
Are you a D23 Club Member? Will you be participating in the D23 Halloween Mousequerade? Let us know in the comments!