If you’re looking for an easy to follow activity to do at home, we’ve got just what you need for some monstrous fun! This adorable craft was shared by the Disney Family website and only has a few steps with an amazing end result!
Monsters Inc Diy Water Bottle Craft
I know that I’m always looking for a way to bring a little bit of Disney and Pixar magic into my day to day life. Having a water bottle featuring Boo, Sully or Mike Wasowski is a fun way to share my love of Pixar and both the Monsters Inc. and Monsters University films.
Now I know what you’re thinking — these water bottles look so perfect and yours will never look like that. Think again! The Disney Family site truly has everything you need for your finished water bottles to look like you’ve bought them straight from a Disney gift shop.
Craft Supplies That You’ll Need
- Monsters, Inc. character templates
- Purple vinyl circles
- Assorted vinyl: green, pink, blue, and white
- Pink, turquoise, and green water bottles
Let’s Get Crafting!
- Cut out the character template pieces and trace them onto vinyl. Then, carefully cut them out.
- Using the template as a guide, stick the vinyl pieces for each character onto their own water bottles. If needed, use a pencil or craft tweezers to place the small character details.
- Add purple vinyl circles around Sully’s water bottle for spots.
Did you have fun making your water bottle? I know I can’t wait to start on mine!
This craft is not only great for a little afternoon family activity, but could be a fun birthday party craft for kids. Or if you don’t want to manage that many kids crafting alongside a piñata and cupcakes, you could always send some pre-made water bottles home as fun party favors. (Now there’s an idea!)
*All credit for the instructions and supplies list is given to the Disney Family site*
Will you be trying out this Monsters Inc DIY water bottle craft? Let us know in the comments below.